Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Oh yeah, you can do it now!! :slight_smile:

@Jim27 - I am from Seattle, born and raised.

4 Likes

You’re a life saver, thanks a million. That’s really helpful.

2 Likes

Just south of Boston here.

3 Likes

I live in mid-Michigan… but hopefully somewhere warm, year round one of these years!

2 Likes

Northern Ireland here :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve got a brother in Walpole, MA, my mom is from Saginaw, MI, and my parents have a place near tawas city, MI. Small world.

2 Likes

I love Scotland. I backpacked Europe in college and Scotland was one of my favorite places. Beautiful country, great people, even if I can’t understand a word most of you are saying.

4 Likes

Southern Manitoba.

2 Likes

I live in Washington state good old USA in a little town named Buckley

2 Likes

I’m not too far from you! I’m from Buckley Washington

2 Likes

Ahh good old Buckley town! One of my childhood friends moved to Buckley when I was young and spent many a nights there. That is where I first saw Wayne’s World! I was about 14 when I was last there. :wink:

1 Like

Canada :canada: :maple_leaf:

14 Likes

Hello from Colorado!
Colorado

3 Likes

Hello everyone, from Montevideo Uruguay. South of South America, entering the fall. Today fulfilling my 845 days clean of all drugs.!

11 Likes

Riverside ca

1 Like

I’m originally from the North West of England, but I have lived in Singapore since 2005.

3 Likes

From Oregon, but live on the SE Coast now, Greensboro, North Carolina.

1 Like

Sittard, The Netherlands!

1 Like

Manchester, UK, the rainy city. But i grew up in Bexleyheath in North West Kent

1 Like

We stopped off in Bexleyheath the summer before last (back when we were allowed to travel) on our way from my parents’ house in St. Helens to the in-laws in France.
Drank way too much both nights. Drove across the channel and down to Burgundy hungover. Thought that was normal. Embarrassing.

1 Like