Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Merrimack, New Hampshire. Live free or die

1 Like

Cornwall, UK :uk:

5 Likes

Brit over here :wave:

Northumberland, UK :uk:

4 Likes

How is everyone tonight and where you from??

I’m doing well, I’m from Mooresville Indiana!!!

2 Likes

Anyone located in Florida SWF

Pleven, Bulgaria.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Charlie I’m 9 months and 22 days sober. I live in North East MA I was wondering where everyone else was from?

8 Likes

Welcome :blush: congrats on 9 months and 22 days :tada: this is a great forum to offer and receive support, I hope you’ll find it serves you well. People are from all around the world, I’m im the UK. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

That’s amazing. I’m glad I found this group. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I can’t wait to get to know everyone.

Born and raised south shore MA. Few of us here. Have now lived in southern AZ for a year and a half. Still a bit of a prickly New Englander :sweat_smile:

Welcome!

6 Likes

Love to hear it! There’s not many prickly New Englanders anymore. I’m a Southie kid myself and moved to the north shore about 10 years ago.

3 Likes

Welcome

Here is a link to a thread about where everyone lives

2 Likes

Welcome! Tennessee here.

3 Likes

Welcome!!! Congratulations on your 22 days!!! That is fantastic!!

I am originally from Maine USA. Lived in northeast MA (Reading, Woburn, Stoneham), in the White Mtns of NH and northern VT under ‘the mountain’ for almost 30 years. A few years in coastal FL and now in Western NC.

Definitely a prickly New Englander, with an accent and a lot of swear words.

People here from all over our world!! See the link from Thirdmonkey!!

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As far as where I have been…i have lived in: wyoming, colorado, california, Ohio, Rhode Island, Florida and Michigan

6 Likes

Here from Tooele Utah.

4 Likes

I’m in Cork, Ireland

6 Likes

Universe :milky_way::crystal_ball::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Norway here :bouvet_island::bouvet_island:

4 Likes

I’m a Republic of Amsterdam person
mokum

6 Likes