Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Raised in Atlanta but recently moved to Tampa Florida, United States

3 Likes

From mid-Michigan to sunny central-Florida now! We made it happen!!!

2 Likes

Wow FL in the house. Born & raised FL boy here. Polk County…

2 Likes

From London but now in Lincolnshire

2 Likes

Recently moved to Champaign Illinois

3 Likes

Born in India
7 yrs in Iran
5 yrs Michigan USA
9 yrs Ontario Canada
1 yr UK
Back to US- currently in AnnArbor Michigan

10 Likes

2016 I was still a drug addict but living in bowling green Kentucky where my dad was born and raised then the next year we came back home which is Indianapolis Indiana but I like in Hendricks brownsburg basically so yeah but now 80 days strong and sober it’s amazing !!!

6 Likes

Damn. You’ve literally been all over the map. :+1:

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah…im glad to be settled down now :heart:

2 Likes

Born in Washington USA
have lived in every (mainland) state

Currently in the Midwest and have been here almost 9 years

3 Likes

That is so cool. I love living in different places. But India, Iran, USA, Canada. You are amazing. The moving sucks. But I’ve found it’s actually easier sober. Go figure!
The mystery unfolds.
I’m glad you found us.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

It has been an enriching experience in hindsight but wasnt always the best. Gotta say Iran was beautiful. Parents didnt want us sticking around during the war. I didnt want to leave - my cousins stayed so i was confused why we had to heave.
I did have a bit of an identity crisis from all the moving at 11 yrs of age. From 7 - 11 moved and changed schools 4 times. All necessary moves - Parents were trying to figure life out in new surroundings. All the moving developed myblove for travel :small_airplane::earth_africa:
I am so grateful that ive found you all as well!!! So blessed. :pray::people_hugging::heart:

2 Likes

Hertfordshire, England

6 Likes

My motherland is Russia, but I live most of my life in Czech Republic.

10 Likes

Perfectly put. Especially the enriching part. I’m sure parts of it were very difficult for you. Especially when you probably didn’t have a choice.
My folks lived in Izmir for awhile, and Okinawa, but I was raising my family and working my ass off and never made it to Turkey or any of the fascinating places they lived. But my little sister got uprooted and dragged around. She feels the same way with an unhealthy dose of resentment.
They so wanted me to come for a visit.
I wanted to as well. But just didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Well its never too late - next trip Turkey :small_airplane::wink:
I take it that your sister is a lot younger - i know in the middle of all that uprooting it was difficult but hopefully she finds herself better for it.
Having to start over so much at a younger age i found a) be good alone (enjoy my own company) b) adapt to different surroundings c) get into many different things - i didnt have to belong to one clique
I really wouldn’t change anything as it all helped me arrive here today. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m in Southern California, on the coast. Lived here my whole life. :sunglasses::sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Prague looks like a beautiful city. I’d love to visit some day.

2 Likes

Colorado here

3 Likes

Southern Idaho

3 Likes