Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Yorkshire, UK

2 Likes

An hour NW of Atlanta in a town so small that we don’t even have a stop light. It used to be a One Horse Toen, but the horse hated the place and ran away.

3 Likes

orange county, california!! this thread made me smile so big :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spanish! I’m from Gijón.

1 Like

Love Tampa. We vacay in Indian Shores and Ride our bikes on Courtney Campbell Multiuse Trail. When.I win PowerBall, I am buying a house there :0)

I’m from the beautifull Andalusia, Spain. Andalucía España. :es:

1 Like

From Knoxville Tennessee. I can’t believe there isn’t more people from around this area on here considering the pain pill epidemic we have down here. It’s EVERYWHERE here. You could probably stand in a line of 10 people at the grocery store and at least 3 of them are currently or used to be on pills.

1 Like

Welcome Ashe, im originally from orlando, live in brevard cty now. Congrats on getting this far!!! You can do this…stay strong, stay sober, stay connected! :rose:

1 Like

Thanks Michele! @MicheleH :bouquet:

1 Like

Absolutely!!! Are you in AA or NA? If not and you’re interested I originally got sober over there and know some great people in recovery who can help you out! Let me know if your interested! You’re not alone in this…:slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be awesome if you could recommend a great AA group. :slight_smile: )

What area are you in?

1 Like

Altamonte Springs

Ok, one of my favorite mtg places was the winter park group Lake Howell Plaza
5407 Lake Howell Rd. It’s a club so they have mtgs through out the day and into the evening. They have an amazing woman’s group that meets on saturday mornings! A lot of solid sobriety there. Go to www.cflintergroup.org and there you can see all the mtgs in central Florida. There are only 2 in Altamonte springs, but tons in the surrounding cities! You can call the hotline 407) 260-5408 and they can tell you where they are as well. If you need AA literature, the integroup office is in casselberry. Just google AA intergroup casselberry and you can get the address. AA, sponsorship and working the program saved my life and my marriage. Bless your journey, it’s so worth it! You’re worth it!

1 Like

Wales uk :smiley:

2 Likes

Sumter, South Carolina!

1 Like

I’m from Singapore and I’m trying to stop binge drinking every weekend.

2 Likes

Dallas, TX

3 Likes

Mina ka!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi from Madrid, spain

2 Likes