Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

@anon69871201 Im from the Berwyn Cicero area. Glad that there’s a few people from Illinois using this site.

3 Likes

Ft myers fl

3 Likes

Toronto (Canada)

2 Likes

I’m from cortland Ohio which is Trumbull country

1 Like

I’m from New York

4 Likes

I lived there for 35 years. Shorewood.

Wow! So great to connect with people all over the globe! What a great feeling to know we always have people there for us!
I am from suburbs of Chicago, Illinois

3 Likes

Right there with you! Huntley :relieved:

1 Like

Texas y’all

2 Likes

New Orleans, USA :crocodile::snake::shrimp:

2 Likes

What part of texas

Near Dallas

1 Like

I am from Czech Republic now living in Tampa!Engine else from Czech or Tampa??8))

4 Likes

Hamilton Ontario Canada

1 Like

Ohio as a child but I have living in New Jersey, texas, louisiana, Michigan and Florida. Texas and Florida were my favorites. I currently reside in Ohio. Not enough sunshine for my seasonal affective disorder.

2 Likes

Chicago, Illinois :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I am from Berlin, Germany.

Its amazing to see that we are coming from different places all over the world, yet we have so much in common and connect so quickly. Might be one of the upsides when (recovering) addicts come together :blush::sunglasses::blush:

7 Likes

I’m in Essex England

1 Like

I grew up in the Tampa Bay Area (Clearwater and Safety Harbor), but now live in Jacksonville.

3 Likes

Atlanta GA here since 1996. Grew up in small town Ohio. Was an 80’s child the decade of excess. On the weekend in highschool the order of things were sports then drinking then more drinking…

1 Like