Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

I think the others are Topeka and KC and I live out in the plains on the west end of the state.

1 Like

You’re not a Chiefs fan are you?? Lol. They cleaned up with my Chargers the other night

I live closer to the donkeys so I am a bit more of a donkeys fan. But I will cheer on on the “chefs” too. I do bleed KState purple though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I am in cold Sweden

Northern CA, me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaahhh I started having hope for the Chargers again and they broke my heart (but as a lifelong fan, im used to it) :wink:

Even from more cold Norway :slight_smile:

So used to it😤

1 Like

Northern California

1 Like

Lincoln Nebraska

Eek! What temptations are you trying to avoid up there?

Drinking, you?

Yeah, Topeka here. Born in IL, grew up in WI, spent a short time in FL and many years in TN.

Just saw this. I’ve went to a couple of meetings. They are not for me. I’ve read books on alcoholism, love this forum, and have God with me. So that is how I’m getting through this all. Made it over 30 days sober now. I’m doing well.

1 Like

Booze and the white stuff

Bit more stuff to fight. For quitting booze we really live in good countries :slight_smile: yesterday even there where a short wish to drink it was too late to buy :slight_smile:

Hi fellow kiwi

1 Like

Indeed! Funnily enough the white stuff is available 24/7 whereas the booze like you has limited hours :slight_smile: Boredom and anxiety are the biggest issues for me here in Sweden. How are you avoiding drinking?

Work, read, watch movies. And ya that selling hours helos a lot cauz mostly to start to feel like to drink ib the evening :slight_smile:

It used to be annoying to go to vinmonopolet/systembolaget to get booze but now after decided to stay sober I like that thing :wink: