Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

I use to live here almost 4 years ago ! Movers back to Virginia which is home :two_hearts: @3boysMom

1 Like

I’m from Salem Virginia :two_hearts::two_hearts: Any Va peeps ?!

Where you at in VA? That’s home for me too :two_hearts: @Hlillady

Another BC person!
Victoria, here…

1 Like

Hello neighbor…Croatia :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from Germany and just finished week three. Thanks to the wonderful people on this app :grinning:

1 Like

Hmmm, is it just me or are there two threads with the exact same name?

I grew up near San Francisco, California. Have lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania since 2000.

I’m in Massachusetts too

2 Likes

Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
Aka Soccer-momville suburbia

Yep. my town is just like that…

haha I don’t hate it… Keeps me in business :wink:

2 Likes

NoVA here.

Hello hello :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. I’m new to the group. I grew up south of New York state. But I moved to Peterborough England when I was 19. I just turned 37 years old. So I’ve lived in England for almost half my life now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey… very coincidental, I lived in Pennsylvania til I was 19. Then moved to England :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… forgot to mention the coincidental part. I moved away from Pennsylvania in 2000. :slight_smile:

I haven’t been to Victoria since I was in high school, it’s so beautiful there!! BC represent!!

1 Like

Ever look back and wonder who that interesting and daring person was? Haha, I’m definitely still interesting, albeit in a different way, but definitely not daring like that!

Yes. Definitely. I’ve had my confidence beaten down then built up so many times I can’t remember how many times. I just keep moving forward. No point looking back. Just keep swimming. :slight_smile:

Born in Ohio grew up in Akron, living in Northern Vermont for 25+ years. Those are some deep AA roots, though I got the chronology backwards!