Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Ohio 216

At first it was. The first year I lived here I was determined not to use English words and phrases. But it was a matter of sink or swim… so I went with the flow. :slight_smile:

Loved visiting your country in 2013. Spent 10 days there, mostly in Barcelona. Girona was a fascinating place. Walking those winding streets, the higher you walk, the further back in time you go. And paella…I am a fiend for the stuff, and could get it everywhere. So hard to find a place that serves it where I live, let alone a good one.

1 Like

Serving or dependent?

Serving 4 years

1 Like

We have similar story. I am in Wausau WI for treatment then I go back home to az when done

Well Semper Fi, Leatherneck! 1983-1997 here. Closest I got to Pendleton was the Stumps and MCRD for a school. Was mostly at Camp Swampy, On the Med, or on the Rock. Did a bit of sand time during the 1st Gulf War.

1 Like

75- 80 spent a lot of time in the stumps !!!

1 Like

Thank you Stevie. I love your country too. I have lived in New York six years and I am very grateful to your Country. God bless America

1 Like

Something else I loved…the Catellers! We went to a match, meet, whatever they are called. Fascinating.

1 Like

Hopefully you can return. I am living in Madrid

Hope to one day. Want to see Madrid. Maybe a soccer match there.

Birmingham, AL - 1st post ever. Boom. Heh.

5 Likes

From a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to add my own comment to a thread… Only reply to others! My first forum ever … Can you help bill :rofl:

Specifically Yavin 4

1 Like

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:️ Im from Australia, a couple of hours south of Sydney

2 Likes

Wales, UK :uk:

1 Like

Thanks… a bit nervous but enthusiastic too

1 Like

I am from Kenai, Alaska. Originally from Barrow,Alaska but was adopted and grew up on the Kenai Peninsula.

6 Likes