Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

@Bill_Phillips The coast is beautiful, as is all of Maine. But I’ve had enough of winter !
I’m in Bridgton. Hubby’s never lived outside that zip code… lol. He’s a local​:wink::grin:

1 Like

@Lyle
Colorado Springs! I’ve been watching Dr. Qwinn Medicine woman all winter on Amazon which has its setting in Colorado Springs…haha. Love the older shows…helps winter go by!

@Morgan_Craig
…lol Me too?

1 Like

I’m a transplant from near San Francisco to Pittsburgh. I LOVE the 412! Although it’s a really difficult city to be a recovering alcoholic. I never had an issue with opiates but I know it’s even harder to be recovering from pills here. But other than that, I love the blue collar attitude here. And the cheap living (compared to Cali).

1 Like

New York, USA!

1 Like

I visited Pittsburgh last August and I am in love with that city now. No one ever says “one day I hope to visit Pittsburgh” but really they should. It’s such a lovely place.

LOL - one day, my daughters and I tried to see if we could count all the bridges in our immediate view. I think we got to like 7 or something but some were hidden from the view because of other bridges. I’ve never seen so many bridges!!

1 Like

Austin,TX…

4 Likes

Yeah, when decided to move here it was because I made a few friends online who went to film school here. Sounded super cool to me at the time. I didn’t know crap about this city! Never went to film school but was so glad I moved from day one!

You should see the madness that is restructuring the bridges! Makes you think twice before crossing one. Which is impossible, you ALWAYS have to cross a bridge, or three.

2 Likes

What part of Pittsburgh, I grew up in a small town called Evans City about 35 mins north of the city.

1 Like

I live in Bloomfield, in the city proper. I know where Evans City is but I’ve never been there.

1 Like

North of Dallas Texas

1 Like

Trust me you ain’t missing much. I hung out in Bloomfield a few times in my drinking days. Had some good times haha.

1 Like

Yeah, I moved into the apartment I live in because I didn’t want to leave my watering holes. Now I’m paying way too much and I don’t give a shit about the bars. Haha, oh the stupid shit we do!

2 Likes

Yeah that neighborhood is becoming gentrified so I’d imagine rent is going up.

1 Like

I’m from MA, but been living in NH for 10 years now.

1 Like

The Caribbean: Haiti. La perle des Antilles ! :blush:

2 Likes

Phoenix AZ here

4 Likes

North Texas, USA

2 Likes

I’m from RI as well

2 Likes

We are in the same area

1 Like