Me too. I live in kc

Leavenworth, Lansing ks area

1 Like

Hi you all, I’m from Chile

5 Likes

Yup I’m from Lansing as well!!!

Cool I graduated high school there in 1994

I graduated from Lansing high

Not from Riga, but I’ve been there a couple of times. Beautiful city!

Nice I graduated from iMac in 2005

Same here!

1 Like

New Zealand. Anyone else a kiwi here?

1 Like

Wichita, ks this way awesome

1 Like

Reading your posts makes me miss Pittsburgh! I live like 45 mins away now. I plan on moving back in like a year. I just had to get out of there to get clean and build a solid foundation of recovery before i come back. I sure dont miss all the construction though!

Hey I’m in Wichita monthly usually. I usually hit the RIP meeting when I roll in to ict.

Oh the construction! April showers brings may construction cone flowers. Before that? Potholes, potholes, and SSOOOOOOO many wicked, death dealing potholes!

It is so damn hard to get clean and stay clean in this city. The only thing I’ve got going for me is that opiods have never been my DOC. If I remember correctly that was yours? The few people I know who tried to get clean from them moved far away. Unfortunately one of them came back about 6 months ago and has kind of disappeared. We know she’s not dead, but nothing else. Sucks.

I have lived in Bloomfield for around ten years and I wish I could move. Even to just another section of the city, even just a few blocks toward friendship. Being two blocks from my two home bars is uncomfortable. I don’t walk around here because I don’t trust my feet to take me safely to and from Liberty ave. And my rent is super expensive!

I really hope you have a great plan in hand if and when you do move back. Like… A) don’t go to Bloomfield! Never knew such a small place could be such a black market drug store! But I’m sure you are missing your life here. I do absolutely love this city, despite all the craziness!

1 Like

What’s RIP meeting mean

Recovery In Progress it’s a C.A. meeting. It’s a good group. At the 9:30 pm it’s a younger crowd but still solid. If you are into meetings? Trudgers is also good.

Philadelphia :slight_smile:

1 Like

los angeles, ca :parasol_on_ground:

wow, i can’t believe we’ve all come from so many interesting parts of the world and connected in one space!

2 Likes

I’m French Canadian ! Quebec, Canada ! :smiley:

1 Like