Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

North Carolina

1 Like

Waterbury, Connecticut soon to be sunny Sarasota Florida!!

1 Like

Westchester ny but soon to be Athens Greece

1 Like

216? Cleveland? I’m in Columbus

1 Like

Yea that was my DOC but yea I’m moving back when I get some some time, learn how to stay clean and get some discernment. But I’m from the south hills so I’ll probably move closer to the city like Brentwood or something like that. In due time though.

1 Like

Well it definately seems like you are doing really well where you are. I’ve read about the guys you live with and the newer guys that y’all help out and it sounds like you’ve found a great way to move forward in your recovery! I undersrand that opiate addiction is something very unique and that recovery is as well. Seems like taking this time away from people and places is doing you a world of good. Haha, don’t be too eager to get back to this madhouse.

1 Like

You have read about us? Hmm and yea it is going really good I just like hate the actual town I live in … but the recovery and relationships are great. We will see what happens I’m in no rush atm.

You posted about the new kid that was using. That’s what I read. Haha, wasn’t a novel or anything.

Saint paul, MN

Hello from Arizona also!!

1 Like

Born and raised in Ohio, USA now live in Sioux City, Iowa, USA

1 Like

I grew up in Evans City just north of Pittsburgh. Where are you living now?

Sunny Arizona (edit… thought this was a whole other thread… sorry for the repeat lol)

1 Like

Snow covered New Hampshire

3 Likes

England :uk: :heart: :

4 Likes

Mile High City. Denver, CO.

4 Likes

The Villages, Fl.

2 Likes

Haven’t gone to a meetin yet only because they’re not faith based just says “higher power”, and last i checked it’s country boys are Jesus men so i believe in the one and only higher power of god almighty

2 Likes

It’s a touchy subject. And trying to find the balance is hard for a group. But you might want to check out Celebrate Recovery, it’s a faith based 12 step program. If I misunderstood I’m just giving you the warning CR is religious so be prepared. I’m not familiar with CR in ict I usually stick to C.A. or AA when I roll in. Personally I attend both AA and CR locally. And do a little traveling and hit different meetings when I can. I have some great friends in the ict area. I’d be lost without them.

1 Like

Johannesburg, South Africa

1 Like