Where my cat people? (Part 1)

Dozzi looking mad to be woken from a nap.

14 Likes

Omg that faaaaaace!

1 Like

Zelda taking advantage of me nesting in warm pajamas due to being horribly sick, to use my leg as a body pillow.

16 Likes

Looking at the statue to his left he probably thinks ‘If the dog can sit on the bench, why can l not also?’
He is lovely-May l ask why his name is Schimanski?

My cat also likes to sit on the island :desert_island:

14 Likes

Beans and Daisy🌼 - Twins!!

13 Likes

They sit everywhere :woman_facepalming: We have to define new houserules as we moved in before christmas. In the meantime they are just fooling around and getting away with it :grin:
Schimanski … is a fictional police officer character from the 1980s well known in Germany and Austria. I liked Schimanski’s attitude and named the cat after him. Turns out they have some characteristics in common :grin:

9 Likes

Klasse! :joy: l am the product of 2 German parents, so l grew up seeing copies of ‘Stern’ magazine laying around our family home.
I love that name :heart:
What is the name of the show? I might watch an episode (l speak German as well as English)

3 Likes

I love Tony!!

1 Like

You should be familiar with Tatort! Longest running cop show I know of, 50 years or so and over 1000 episodes now. As a kid I thought the show was about Kommissar Tatort, being Dutch myself :sweat_smile:. It was on TV here. Schimanski was in it in the 80’s. Interesting concept, there are different series made in different German states.

2 Likes

Back to cats. I got to watch more TV. It’s so nice to watch together with Luna, next to each other on the couch.

13 Likes

On reflection, l think Daisy’s backside is MUUUCH bigger!:rofl:

Me and Maverick getting ready for the meditation challenge.

18 Likes

Thanks…me, too. He’s a little pistol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

this is rufus, my best buddy. currently has hodgkin like lymphoma, I am devastated. I love him

21 Likes

Oh shit. I’m so sorry. That’s horrible. Poor guy.
I hope you got a good vet. Maybe find an oncologist. praying for Rufus.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

18 Likes

Rufus is so beautiful. I am sorry he is sick. I hope you have lots of snuggle time today. Our feline friends are so precious and take up such a big place in our heart. :heart:

5 Likes

Your Rufus made me think of my Rosa. Comparable story. He’s beautiful. They’re family. In my heart.

2 Likes

Talking of Rosa. Tomorrow 14 years ago this was the first time she came towards me and sat at my feet. After hiding and running away the 14 previous months she finally picked up enough courage. Within weeks after this she became the cuddliest lap cat :heart: :cat2: :heart:

16 Likes

we found a good one, its just I lost my job a month ago and my wife is 8 months pregnant so I feel irresponsible spending money I don’t have, but this is what credit cards are for. he also has stomatitis, in addition to the lymphoma so I’m still struggling with making the most graceful decision for him. I love him so much that I’d rather let him go peacefully than keep him around as a shell of his former glorious self. cats hide pain very well so it’s been a really tough decision I’ve been trying to make these past few weeks. it’s the worst. my wife says I should start a go fund me. but I feel bad asking strangers for help. even if the cancer is cured he still might not have the best quality of life.

it hurts my heart to the maximum

7 Likes