Where my cat people? (Part 1)

Me niether. Hopefully he won’t be spraying. Got so many cats, finally getting them fixed.

1 Like

Uggh, that’s the worst. I had given a girl a ride with her laundry and it took many cans of lysol to rid that stench.
Ok not many but 2, lol

1 Like

It’s stinky as fuck for sure. We have female cats that have sprayed, didn’t know that was plausible. I’m new to the cat game, the wife has had cats all her life and she never seen it before

1 Like

Here he is, the furrball that keeps me happy amd grounded everyday♡
Say hi to Nebbia

I just love him so much

19 Likes

I guess she thinks if she doesn’t maintain eye contact he won’t see her?

20 Likes

Loves the fridge top💙

19 Likes

Later afternoon nap time with Luna :heavy_heart_exclamation::hugs::cat2:

16 Likes

What a handsome cat! Tuxedos are such great cars.

Playing with the photo settings on my phone after her magesty’s photoshoot.

18 Likes

B loves when I clean house.

Especially the clean island.

15 Likes

I love coming home to this.

16 Likes

Never had a cat before. My wife went and adopted a kitten today while I was at work :grimacing: My eldest has named her Jaffa Cake :see_no_evil::joy:

20 Likes

16 Likes

Never had a cat before and opted for a kitten! You are about to get a crash course in adorable disaster. :laughing: Just keep in mind that how you train her as a kitten will likely stick forever.

Best advice I can give: Don’t let your hands be toys and slowly get her used to you handling her paws in preparation for claw clipping. Touch and gently hold her paws briefly while she’s relaxed, give treats for good reactions, try to clip one claw at a time to begin with and keep them snipped often (do not declaw).

She’s beautiful! Enjoy your new family member!

2 Likes

Saturday morning chill with my buddy

15 Likes

17 Likes

New additions to the pride Pete? Cuteness galore ! :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat: :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yes new additions! My wife would fill this house with animals if we didn’t have kids. The white one was born with an eye defect poor thing can only see out of one eye. Lots of energy - sometimes sounds like a herd of animals running around upstairs!

4 Likes

These girls are something else I tell you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The snuggles I get😍

Oh and I can’t even go into the bathroom to brush my teeth alone :rofl:

14 Likes

4 Likes