Where people live and time zones

Oh really ,i havent been on this app much in the past couple of weeks so thats gppd to know , il have to find the tread!
Thank you

Des Moines Iowa central time. Anyone close by hit me.

I think itā€™s calledā€™is there anyone else from Ireland,ā€™ though if you just search Ireland in sure it will come up :+1: you are now than welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Found it! Much apprecited :blush:

I noticed someone had just posted on there so I had a look but I didnā€™t remember your screen name but I realised it had to be you. I will remember now, hire are you doing are things going well. Thereā€™s a thread called the little thread of sunshine where thereā€™s a few of us from the UK, a Canadian or two and a couple of Americans, itā€™s usually just light hearted chat. Feel free to join in :slightly_smiling_face:

Thankfully im good and life is being kind, how are you ? ! I havent had a phone the past couple of weeks so im grateful to be back now. Ill definitely pop on that thread, i like the name of it actually! Sounds positive which is what we all need.

Iā€™m good thanks Iā€™m doing pretty intensive meetings and classes for a couple of weeks starting today as all of my immediate family have gone away and thatā€™s when I used to really go off the rails. Yeah itā€™s just a light-hearted thread for chatting which is nice and helps to keep the mind of the constant awareness of avoiding drink or drugs that I think most people here experience now and then. Iā€™d actually called the little thread is sunshine with a chance of rain :joy::grin:

Iā€™m from Gold Coast, Qld Australia :fireworks:

Title Town Boston baby

1 Like

North Carolina, USAā€¦it is very hot and humid out here. East Coast
Eastern Time Zone

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching a pretty new show called city on the hill thatā€™s based on Boston, itā€™s actually quite good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Orange County, California
PST

Over populated Gilbert AZ, :grin:

1 Like

There are tons of shows based in Mass, more than I can count

Sacramento, California, USA. Pacific time zone.

1 Like

Under populated (but catching up quick) Goodyear, Azā€¦via NYCā€¦:statue_of_liberty:

1 Like

Monfuckintana!

1 Like

Denver Colorado Mountain time zone

2 Likes

come-to-arizona-they-said-its-a-dry-heat-they-23319002~2 good ol Phoenix, AZ

3 Likes

just joined the site. I am from UK

2 Likes