Where people live and time zones

Off topic, but do you watch the show "The Outsiders "?

3 Likes

Only asking cuz I saw where youā€™re from and Iā€™ve been binge watching itā€¦ lol.

I havenā€™t, but Iā€™ll look into it!

Iā€™m from New England, Rhode Island.

4 Likes

North of Boston, MA in Southern New Hampshire, USA. Many of us are considered ā€œMassachusetts Transplantsā€ in Southern NH.

4 Likes

@Ohclementine me too! A-town!

Los Angeles, yet Iā€™m presently in India and soon to country hop :slight_smile:ā€¦if you have any recommendations of where I should go, lmk!

1 Like

@Success, thatā€™s wild dude. India huh? What are you doing over there?

DC here :). US, Eastern time zone

2 Likes

Came here to deal with some shit man- getting thrown into the culture is fucking eye openingā€¦they should send people here who are in recovery, it will put a lot into perspective lol. But yeah man, totally wild, shit, I decided to stop shaving and wearing deodorant out hereā€¦so please keep your distance lol.

Should be heading out in few weeks though, Iā€™m trying to figure out where to go after. I was leaning towards Thailand but idk if I can handle so much 3rd world livingā€¦where have you been? Any ideas on places to stop by on my way back?

@Success,

Thatā€™s very cool bruh. Iā€™ve been all over Mexico is the extent of my world traveling. I have a couple timeshares if youā€™re interestedā€¦ lol.

Just outside New Orleans LA. @Ace1 Iā€™m also from South of Boston. Hingham MA.

1 Like

Hey @BigRich Iā€™m down here in Fall River.

1 Like

So California here. With 20 days

1 Like

I have family there. Also heroin capital of the U.S. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Philadelphila here anyone close

2 Likes

Iā€™m British, I currently live in Cornwall, been sober for 16 months now :blush:

7 Likes

Man I remember driving down from UC Santa Barbara, to visit my buddy at SDSU, the whole drive getting slammed.

We get there, slam some tacos, hit a party, next thing I know, weā€™re in Tijuana.

Iā€™m sure your timeshares are much nicer than TJ on a Friday night ahahahaha. I remember some if your Mexico stories though, sounds like a great place to either relax, or cause havok.

1 Like

Hello from Australia. ā€¦ big drinkers here

2 Likes

Iā€™m across the pond in Jacksonville, FL

4 Likes