Where were you born?

No. Way! I lived in Livermore growing up and for a few years after college and travel. Was born in Berkeley CA.

4 Likes

Even if Sweden is closed Iā€™ve only had a transfer in Schiphol. Iā€™ve been to Edam when I was younger but I would love to see Amsterdam as well. It does feels a little bit strange to for holiday somewhere with the same weather as here. Usually we go for the sun and heat. :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s awesome. We usually watch all the Alaskan shows on discovery. And Sweden also have midnight sun during summertime. Fun fact is that Alaska have more daylight hours per year than Sweden. :blush:

1 Like

My father was working in Curtiba (Iā€™m sorry if I didnā€™t get the spelling right) when I was a kid. He still talks about it everytime, and about their visits in Sao Paulo. I think heā€™ll never stop longing back.

2 Likes

California, still live in California

1 Like

Wow. Now THATā€™S a small world! Either of your parents work at one of the labs? My dad worked at LLNL.

3 Likes

I live over in Edgefield county, SC

1 Like

Tilburg, the Netherlands :netherlands:

2 Likes

Anchorage, Alaska

4 Likes

DO you still live in tillie? If so, do you know the rehab center Yes We Can Clinics in hilvarenbeek?

2 Likes

Colombo, capital of Sri Lanka :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No, I do not live there anymore. And I do not know the center.

2 Likes

Antwerp, Belgium

2 Likes

Bornā€¦Clovis, New Mexico

1 Like

LA. Iā€™m a so Cal girl. Thus my :heart: of all things Tinkerbell.
Thanks for the fun thread.
Hugs

3 Likes

Meadville, Pennsylvania

4 Likes

Whittier, California. @Malloryā€¦another so cal girl here.

2 Likes

Get outā€¦ My Mom worked at LLNL in the payroll department and superblock for a about 10 years. Crazy!
Livermore is definitely a lot different these days though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Budapest and Prague were 2 of my favorite cities.

1 Like

Born in Lowell Massachusetts because Dracut Massachusetts has no hospitals.

Jack Kerouac country. And Betty Davis.

ā€œLife is like a bowl of cherries and Lowellā€™s the pitsā€

3 Likes