Whos from the uk then?

looking around seeing who is from the uk so message below your location
im Ryan 28 uk cornwall …

Gareth 38 from Manchester (the UK,s true second city lol) :grin:

1 Like

questionable haha im from warrington well thats were i was born better then Liverpool hehe

No way are you South Manchester. I’m more greater Manchester really. A little town called stalybridge :+1:

Yeah I meant in an ideal world lol :blush:

im far south now and i havent been up that was you years visit blackpool a lot love it up there

I havn’t been to black pool for many years. I think the last time I went the big one hadn’t been open long on the pleasure beach. Your down in Cornwall now aren,t you. Is polperro in Cornwall, I’ve been there once. Regarding your other thread about something to pass the time I’ve found solace in reading as much as I can on this forum. I can easily get lost in it for a couple of hours with the TV on in the background, for me it helps to pass the time and it’s so inspirational

blackpool is fab and yes polperro is not to far from me short drive its lovely down here always nice places to visit even when holiday makers are down there is always that one secret place that us locals never tell anyone where it is ha yeah been reading all morning on here its interesting and people should be all very proud of what there doing

You should be proud of yourself aswell m8 :+1:

Yer I know Staleybridge-

Come over to Ashton for Ikea sometimes :joy:

I know Staylbridge, my step kids are in Reddish so we go up that way a lot, I’m in Basingstoke, Hampshire though

I know reddish quite well. I’ve done building work on a couple of primary schools there. I did wonder a little bit when I saw you talking about dropping them off in Manchester. It used to be nicknamed stalyvegas due to all the cheap bars and clubs that popped up. Not that I ever went there at night lol.
That’s a fair bit of a drive isn’t it :grin:

It’s almost exactly 200 miles but it doesn’t feel like it, I could drive it with my eyes shut. My partner came from there but moved down here to do his nurse training, I was his mentor :joy:
He never went back and now we have kids but still see his other two often, they are older now 23 and 25. He’s not keen on Reddish at all so I hi jacked him to stay down here with me :joy:

1 Like

Geoff, 21(:shushing_face::rofl:) 15 miles south east of Worcester.

1 Like

I’m Sammi 30 and from the midlands near Coventry :slightly_smiling_face:

21 again! :wink:

from lake district.

And you Fran, wow what a coincidence!:joy::joy::joy:

Yup and again and again! :rofl:

Northern Ireland here . Still UK …For now!! :flushed: