Who's on first week? 🤯

6 days and counting, feeling tired, anxious and a little bit angry.

8 Likes

I’m on day 8 and I’m having a lot of bad cravings today. This weather is snowy and cold and making me grumpy and depressed. Just today we gotta get through!

5 Likes

I only finished day one. Am just nervous, how it’s gonna work out tomorrow. Good luck to all of you!

5 Likes

Thank u all, today is my fourth AA meeting!

6 Likes

I’m on day three free from cannabis and tabacco. I was a really heavy user and used them together. The cravings are really bad at night, headaches, bad anxiety, racing heart, stomach problems, the usual withdrawal I imagine. I just keep trying to think about how happy I’ll be if I make it another day more.

3 Likes

It gets better

1 Like

Sounds like wonderful weather for a nice hot cup of tea. Loving tea these days!

2 Likes

So glad I’m not the only one who’s struggling to get things done and sleeping a lot! I wasn’t sure if it was due to the lack of alcohol or something else!

2 Likes

I wanted vodka but had hot chocolate instead :blush: I’m making it!

6 Likes

Hope a good evening to everyone here! Stay strong, stay true.

1 Like

Just starting day 3… feeling a bit agitated but super thankful that I am back on the right path to sobriety and not feeling ashamed and hungover today

1 Like

Day 5! Not craving! I Feel very good but I’m afraid of the weekend, where my real craving will start

3 Likes

Another AA meeting, feeling grateful. Almost a week sober. Going to eat, and sleep. Tomorrow I’ll grab 24 more. Hope you all good!

1 Like

Hope you all a great 24! Stay strong, stay true!

1 Like

Day 7 for me, have come down with a terrible cold and feeling so crappy, my relationship is on the rocks due to my uncertain up and down moods… one… day… at… a … time…

2 Likes

Almost beating 7th day! If you want, you can. Let’s go for another 24. Bless You all.

1 Like

I’m on day 5 and still goin!

2 Likes