Why am I so hungry?

I felt my body panicking last night but I took a sleeping pill and slept it off. I can’t wait to be “normal” again.

1 Like

Oh girl I said forget it and ate a cupcake lol

2 Likes

Lol, fingers crossed that you harness the motivation to get a gym. I was never a “sweets eater” so this is strange as he’ll to me.

1 Like

Lmao🤣 mood for the past 19 days

Same here! Never any interest, especially in cup cakes, what the?!

1 Like

Also have you noticed you eat sugar when depressed? Your body trying to get that quick bump of energy to snap you out of it.
Same w Coffee or Monster. That caffeine kick. Get a coffee w lots of sugary creamer…then you can be depressed at a faster rate :0/

2 Likes

When we come off of all that drinking, our stomach and metabolism takes some time to readjust. Alcohol contains lots of empty calories and the body will process the calories from the alcohol first before digesting the food in the stomach. Its one of the reason alcohol screws up our digestion so bad and it can actual lead to malnourishment.

I had a huge appitite when i first quit drinking. Its normal. The body is adjusting to less calories. Over time gradually reduce to regular meals and some weight should fall off too.

I hope this helps some.

3 Likes

This is what I have tonight… I’m sharing so I don’t eat it all myself lol

4 Likes

Lmao, right it’s so weird.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: that looks so good!! I’m sooo greedy :sob::sob: lol

1 Like

OMFG! This is so weird, I seriously have been eating chocolate with spicy chili’s, almonds and sea salt to curb my cravings. Who ever suggested chocolate is a genius because it helps in a huge way!

1 Like

Lol, I failed to read the “cookie monster part” due to getting excited with the chocolate suggestion. I will ration out my snacks accordingly :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely does, and makes sense. Thank you

I’m just on Day 2 and all I’ve managed to do today is eating (and reading). It was all healthy food but now I’m craving for a pizza :cry::cry::cry: