Withdrawals from painkillers

How to detox your system and get thru withdrawals from opioids.

Honestly any and all advice is appreciated. Im trying to stick with this going into the new year. Tired of living this way. Please help.

4 Likes

Welcome here Lexi! Please get professional help if at all possible friend. Getting rid of opiods asks for a good tapering down and substitute scheme. Which is available I’m sure. And a good look at your personal situation. It’s not easy but it can be done. Hang with us for support because doing it together as opposed to going it alone can make the diffrence Success!

3 Likes

One of my friends is clean (same DOC) for a year now after about 15 years of using.

He went to an extensive in patient treatment.
Before that he tried it all.

The medicine was the treatment followed with the 12 step program of NA.

just don’t use today lexi… That’s the start everyday for me, just don’t pick up.

Good luck! :pray::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I have done this many times, with pills and with heroin. Which symptoms are bothering you the most?

Im just going to tell you right off the bat, you need to stay hydrated. If you can’t keep plain water down, you need to get to a hospital or detox center asap.

When I kicked heroin, the worst was the restless legs and intestinal pain. Let me know what your worst symptoms are and I will tell you what worked for me

3 Likes

Hey i went cold turkey with opiates after doing 64 a day at my worst, i found for the leg pain hot water bottle or electric blanket helps, imodium helps with the stomach issues, depending on how many physical symptoms your facing do a light excercise session, hit me up if you need more advice

3 Likes