Work From Home Jobs? Help!

I need to stay home with my kids an need a job were i can work from home any ideas!!?? I have experience with computers, customer serv, typing 55+ wpm, does anyone know any jobs that entry level could apply for?

Have you tried or heard of upwork.com? My sister does posts on there and has gotten paid for various jobs. Basically it is businesses looking to hire freelance workers. You would post a profile and bid on jobs, etc. that could be one route for ya…good luck!

1 Like

Just looked into it i will give it a try! Thank you!!

1 Like

Many companies are moving to home-based customer service inside sales. Maybe look at this. My company has implemented this for first-line.

3 Likes

Thank you! Im searching

Thanks! I’ll do some research im trying to find good legit companies.

Ever thought about posting an ad or craigslist to babysit? Alot of these work from home data entry jobs are scams. Which with your post i feel you tried to aim at a job as such. You can watch up to like 5 kids without a license. Unfortunately people that work from home usually own thier own business or 1099 sub contract for a business…

Idk if i need anymore kids in my life lol :grin: jus kidding im jus more of a computer girl… But good idea ill keep in mind

Check out www.ratracerebellion.com They, for the most part, check out the jobs that are on their site. There are a lot of virtual call center jobs, data entry, etc.

1 Like

Thanx i will!!!

Maybe also finding something you like to do as a hobby such as arts and crafts and selling your work on fb marketplace,letgo,etc… Being open to new ideas and not closed to one thing may make this more possible. Im not trying to knock the work from home idea just that alot of those jobs dont pay like they advertise. You never pay for any opportunity to work from home. Ive been to an orientation for drop shipping products and making websites. They gave u some tool to work with but with the 500 i could have did it all myself without thier web layouts and drop shippers. Maybe an idea also if you wanna put in the work. It takes alot of time to set up.

Good idea! Thanx

Check out Wealthy Affiliate https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=6cbc5c2b.

If you’d like more information, just shoot me a Private Message. :grinning:

I will msg you tomro… I would like to know more. Goodnight :zzz: thanks!

1 Like

Yes ma’am. I look forward to it. :blush:

Sleep well. :sleeping:

1 Like

I have found some good possibilties that im going to give a try i thank everyone for ur help!!! An hopefully the ones i found will pull thru😄

1 Like

Awesome! Best of luck and let us know how it goes and what you found! :smiley: