Working on working out

Walked 3 miles :heavy_check_mark:
Pushups :heavy_check_mark:
Abs :heavy_check_mark:
Planks✔
Yoga✔

5 Likes

Upper (8), planks x 3 and stairmaster 30 minutes at level 5 :fire: I like the stairmaster :grin:

7 Likes

I feel like this whenever I read your workout posts…giphy%20(3)

6 Likes

That should count as double workout. How were the waves?

Haha :joy: That’s how I’ve been feeling reading @Lionfish’s posts on working out lately :fire:

4 Likes

me too :smile:

1 Like

Just a bit over head and getting bigger today

Man I’d be smoked after 2.5 hours in over head surf. Stoked you have access to good waves lol

2.5 mile run :running_man:
Maybe more later

Edit; not more running lol - more something else

6 Likes

55 min. Spin - hills/flatz w/ curls to shoulder press 4 x 20 (light weight)
Incline pushups 2 x 20…

5 Likes

3 mile run with colleagues.

One of them is having a hard time with an active alcoholic ex husband, whose behaviour is still reigning chaos on her and her kids’ life. She was in tears about it, but was relieved that she could not run and cry at the same time, so we ran faster than usual. She does not know that I am also an alcoholic, but does know that I have an alcoholic ex husband as well. I talked about the value of Al-Anon and a 12 step program to recover from codependency and the impact of alcoholism on the family. Such a strong reminder of the impact of substance abuse on everyone around us.

7 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do OCR’s for quite some time now. Let me know how it goes man. :grinning::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Heavy olympic lifts, sprints and rope climbs today. My shins have got such bad rope burn :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Right now I am at work just thinking about all the waves and can’t wait until I finish so I can get my work out and meditation all in one

2 Likes

Brutal Krav class. 30 straight minutes of strikes, then 30 minutes of stick/bat defenses and counters.

6 Likes

55min cardio, weighted leg exercises, planks push ups

7 Likes

Omg… I have a severe case of runner’s knee… this pain is unlike anything that I’ve felt in my fucking life… I was told to just put ice on them and take anti inflammatory meds… has any one else had this?

1 Like

I was a slacker this weekend. Ate too much, moved too little. Back at it tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Late today? New Job?

Id suggest you go get it worked on. Manual therapies to the quadriceps and the quad tendon helps to reduce scar tissue formation. It’ll ensure that youre able to get back out and use your knee in the future.

3 Likes