Worth staying clean for

After a 2 year battle,today I was rewarded full custody of my 4 year old son and a few weeks ago custody of my 5 month old baby girl. Thanks to the grace of God and my strength :muscle: for staying clean and drive and motivation. Little by little your life will get better with time. It’s a struggle for sure, but the grass is way greener on the other side compared to the grass we and our addiction was living. You guys can do it too! Just stay :muscle:

56 Likes

You must be over the moon!! :heart:

2 Likes

Huge congratulations mama!!! Sobriety is hard, but absolute bliss too. Well done for fighting for them xxxxxx

1 Like

Great job mom!!! I can’t imagine how happy you are right now, so amazing:)

2 Likes

Huge congratulations, sharing your news is inspiring and shows just what can be achieved, :hugs:

2 Likes

That must have felt like the best feeling in the world. Congrats!

1 Like

Tears are streaming down my face I am so incredibly happy for you!!! You beat the odds. You freaking did it!

2 Likes

Sobriety is a gift that keeps on giving.

2 Likes

Thats amazing!!!

1 Like

Omg so amazing!! Well done mama. I have several friends who foster here and some of them have infants that will likely never return to the parents because they aren’t well enough to care for themselves let alone other humans. Hug those babes tight and keep on being an awesome mom :heart:

2 Likes

I am beyond thrilled for you! What an enormous relief you must feel. To have your efforts, hard work & sobriety acknowledged, noticed and rewarded in this way…I just can’t imagine anything feeling better! No tougher person on this earth, then a sober mommy! Enjoy the best perk of sobriety :heart:

3 Likes

You must feel like you’ve been given back your heart and your breath. Congratulations seems too weak a word to say. I am absolutely thrilled for you. What lucky kids to have you for their mommy!:heart:

2 Likes

My kids were placed in foster care in January. It was a long 7 months. I don’t know how one could do 2 years.

Congrats on getting them back, I got my kids back last week so I know the elation you must be feeling.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! Well done you!

1 Like

Congratulations!!Enjoy your children to the full. I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I totally am!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! And that is exactly what I was hoping would come of this, to let other people know it can happen and to inspire as well!

2 Likes

Thank God for those foster parents, and hopefully the parents get it together, miracles do happen! Thank you so much though!

2 Likes

Thank you and you are so right. I have worked so hard and of course almost nobody other then my mama believed I could make it, and I am making it! I do feel amazingly STRONG :muscle:

2 Likes

That is so sweet, thank you so much!

1 Like