Wow, 90 days!

My mind was all set for tomorrow being the big 90, but it’s today! It’s amazing that such a small thing like being a day out can have such a huge effect on my day. Wow 90 days without alcohol :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Great job brother! That’s huge man. Keep up the good fight. What’s been your biggest motivation/inspiration to make it this far?

1 Like

Thanks @alpine_1975 , I think every day sober motivates me to stay sober and to hit a 90 day milestone just reinforces my determination. I have some clarity now as to how bad my drinking had become, but I needed to get some sobriety to see it. I’m still only a short time into my sobriety but I’m making the most of it. This forum has helped a huge amount with encouragement and inspiration!
How are you doing?

1 Like

Im ok. I’ve just re-comitted to sobriety less than 24 hours ago. Been a part of this forum for nearly a year, but have been absent because of my drinking for most of the last 7 months or so.

Your 90 days is inspiring! My longest consecutive stretch was 56 days and that was so long ago it seems.

1 Like

24 hours sober is better than zero hours sober, you can do this, you’ve done it before. Stay strong :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a great picture. Excellent.

1 Like

@DazMan. 3 months is so great! I hope you are loving the changes that are starting. Don’t give up/in. Congratulations. Great to see you getting along so well

1 Like

That is incredible and quite an accomplishment, you should be rightfully proud.

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Congratulations😳

1 Like