Wow can't believe o have made it this far

Wow i have made it to my 1 month mark. It has been a struggle every day. I finally went and got some help today, which was much needed and someone to talk to. Thanks everyone for your support.

27 Likes

@Tosh012. Congratulations Good job. The first month is big! Keep it up

Fantastic! You put in the work and you are building more tools to succeed!

Congratulations! :grinning: :laughing::balloon: :balloon: :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats @Tosh012. You’re a great asset to this community.

1 Like

Good for you @Tosh012 for reaching out for some help. Not always easy to do. Congrats on your 1 month!

first 30 is the hardest! u do that we can do anything!

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Yes it is, thank you so much

No it was not an easy decision, I felt I could do it on my own, but I can’t. I felt so weak for getting help, but I now realize I need help. Thank you for your support

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much for saying that.

1 Like

Congratulations on your first month and nothing wrong with asking for help! We’re all here to cheer you on!

1 Like

Yay! You are awesome and inspire me every day. I read your posts and comments, and you help keep me going. Congrats, my sister in addiction! Keep it going but don’t forget to do something nice for yourself today to celebrate!

1 Like

Aww thank you so much, I am so glad I could be an inspiration to you. I actually want to go into addiction counseling to help other people

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Tosh012 many congrats!! I am right behind you, 26 days in and looking forward to the counter moving to the one month mark. Thanks to you and everyone on this forum, not sure I could have got this far without you gals and guys😀

1 Like

Thank u so much. Thank u for all the post and videos and encouraging words.

1 Like

Thank u, congratulations to u as well

The first month is definitely the hardest! Way to go, man! Be proud of having the conviction to seek help!

Amazing work my friend, good for you for reaching out, hopefully month 2 is a lot easier for you, you deserve it! Stay strong!

Aww thank u so much. I hope so to.