You are getting old when

You’re 27 and you walk into an antique shop and see toys you played with as a kid…

This was my first TV

1 Like

You remember when Walmart used to have lobster tanks. :joy:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Shit. I do that😳

2 Likes

This ones right in between. Too old or too young won’t get it. But if You know what this means…
Up up
Down down
Left right
Left right
B A
Select
Start

8 Likes

The good old days

Two words: Eyebrow Dandruff.:triumph:

2 Likes

Can’t remember the exact code that is but I’m pretty sure it’s from the original Nintendo console. Extra lives on Mario?

2 Likes

Idk what this makes me but Im getting old because I’ve had Myspace and Facebook and gotten rid of both. Never had Twitter or Instagram.

Also im 35 and have two kids who are freshman in high school :astonished:

When you’ve watched a movie in your car with a speaker coming in through your window

3 Likes

Yes on Nintendo. Not sure about Mario but it worked on many games. I could not beat Contra without my 30 lives code :laughing:

5 Likes

I remember how excited I was when I got an air jammer road rammed for Christmas!

1 Like

Metroid was my Achilles’s heel, lol

1 Like

You owned the original Nintendo…the one that came with the robot…the most useless robot on the planet…but it was so damn cool

1 Like

I remember when I got my first pait of Reebok pumps for Christmas. I was gonna break records!

1 Like

I sure did, lol. It was my big Xmas present when I was 6 years old. I still remember opening that present, lol. And eventually the frustration of blowing in the games, smacking them against your palm, etc. Still, I love it. Getting my kids the newer one that comes with the games preloaded for Xmas this year I think

1 Like

Pumps! OMG…I remember those. Playing basketball and pumping like I was gonna somehow be a baller, lmao! If I remember right they were supposed to make the shoe tighter?

1 Like

I got mine for my birthday…the joy!

1 Like

When you snap, crackle and pop in the morning getting out of bed and you have to cross your legs when you sneeze :joy:

2 Likes