You are missed #2 (Part 1)

I wouldn’t worry about that, I am sure Derek will be back. Tho he may be on vacation in Vermont. I can’t remember the dates he was going, but I do believe it was around now. :grin:

5 Likes

Damn. All these folks taking a break. I now feel compelled to have a cup of tea and a few KitKats for my breakfast. Not joking. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

People come and go for sure. There has been a lot of it lately. We will also see a lot of new people soon with the holidays and the New Year. Hopefully many will stick around and add some new points of view to the forum.

14 Likes

I’m glad you’re OK! One more 10k on Thanksgiving Day.

1 Like

His suspension is up tomorrow at 5pm.

3 Likes

Who was the member from Hawaii, loved to surf daily, and always posted pictures at the beach and being of service at NA meetings? I’ve been thinking about him for months but can never remember to ask.

3 Likes

I think you mean @Kaeo?

7 Likes

Will anyone be hosting a red carpet event for his return tomorrow? (And no I’m not being sarcastic :wink:)

6 Likes

I am glad you are ok. I was looking around for you and was glad finding you here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes that’s him

2 Likes

I looked at his posts after you gave me his name. I’m very pleased he’s doing good. It absolutely made my day

7 Likes

Ahhh Chad your such a lovely lovely man :blush:

2 Likes

It is always nice to hear people are doing well and that others are thinking of them!!

5 Likes

:slight_smile: I remember what it was like to be alone and not having anyone who gave a flying flip about me. I’ve learned from NA, the rooms of NA and this forum, that sometimes all it takes is someone caring about you to make a difference.

20 Likes

For definite :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@ShinGodzilla you need to come back. I feel like a breakthrough was on the horizon.

8 Likes

I agree. I’ve gotten more support than I can imagine from folks on this forum during my Dad’s recent unexpected passing the other week. Saved my arse for sure :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

So true. Doing our part to lift up others in our sphere of influence is such a positive contribution to, not just our personal community, but to the world. Good vibes expand and spread outward. :heart:

10 Likes

Hey my friend! I am doing well, just not on here as much for the time being. I usually pop in once a day but not for very long. Just a lull of sorts in my level of activity here, for now

How are you getting on? You cross my mind with some frequency, hope you are swimming along :hugs:

8 Likes

Hey Kev. Nice to see you bud!

3 Likes