You are missed

Oh my dear is this a cutie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: but for too small for the barbecue too :rofl::rofl::rofl: What’s its name? We have a piggy here in the neighbourhood it’s called Mr. Bacon :sunglasses:

Wondering how my sober triplets are doing. Are we still triplets @mlw and @DryIn785?

1 Like

Where the hell is Gabe? It won’t let me try to tag him and I don’t remember exactly how his name went. @Gabe.G

1 Like

Okay, it worked.

Haha, and I just saw that he has indeed been posting. Guess I should be reading around more.

1 Like

Lol…i do that when i am working…takes my first say off to get caught up

1 Like

Hehe. I’m here pal! Been pretty busy I guess. Also been getting the house (and myself) ready for the baby :wink:
Thanks for checking on me☺️

5 Likes

Her name is penguin, and she is 8 days old and 8 days sober :grinning:

2 Likes

What a funny name :grinning: Hope you’re all still sober and well :+1:

I was thinking about you today, too. Thought maybe the baby had shown up since i hadn’t seen anything in a couple of days.

1 Like

Whatever happened to @Elisabeth? I didn’t know her that well, but I remembered she seemed to be on a lot

1 Like

@Umpf I still miss you :pensive:

4 Likes

All you old timers and your memories. Hopefully in a year I will have these memories too lol

I don’t think I ever had the pleasure of meeting Angie

But now I want to!

Collateral damage banned???

I’m all ears, even though it doesn’t say like a thing that should be talked about. If you are ever bored englishderek0@gmail.com is the email.

Yes @Elisabeth and @Melrm I hope you’re both good. I miss you my sober sisters and hope life is good.

3 Likes

@Serenity412 you’ve been quiet which is fine, but hope you’re good x

1 Like

sort of changed without Angie, my activity on here slowed down to almost nil. But still very grateful to this forum, as it really ticked all boxes yo help me quit, eithout any oyher aid

3 Likes