You are missed

Great!!! Thank you for the feedback

@les what’s happenin?

2 Likes

Missing @Spartan_Chris.

9 Likes

And @HaHaHarley.

5 Likes

Hey guys! Checking in again! My job keeps me from the forum. I’m in the middle of the national kaibab forest but other that it’s all good at 73 days sober!!! No cell service or internet…gosh it sucks sometimes but then I go for a run! And my engine in my car blew up fun fun!!! Lol have a great day everyone!!!

12 Likes

Hi Emily! Getoffmylawn

1 Like

@Bexsteroonie, where are u?

1 Like

@Leelee77 come back to the step working thread

1 Like

Hi @Umpf you are missed…be good if you said hello soon…

2 Likes

@krispi haven’t seen you for a long time. Saw some posts on Instagram. Would be nice to hear an update on your sobriety.

@anon53189373 , you okay or just busy?

3 Likes

I think he’s was planning on stepping back for a bit. Which sucks because there is someone by where he lives who could use some help.

1 Like

I think the same is true for @Outofash

1 Like

@Edinchel I hope life is good. Miss seeing you around.

2 Likes

Oh where… oh where… has @Rayn been? I hope all is well for her…i kinda worry about her situation…

7 Likes

I tagged her in one a while ago too, I know at least a few of us are worried about her

3 Likes

Yeah i posted on her recent post of her SO trying to quit and was lookin for an update… we all know helpping others expecially a partner distracted of love lust feelings when we are not ready could cause a relapse. Alil concerning …hopefully she landed a job. I know she was gonna work on it as her situation is alil thick. I know when your at your lowest it takes a long time to recoupe and sometimes feels like your gettin no where. Some progression is better then none though…

2 Likes

Was about to hop on here and say the same thing but I see at least 3 of u already put out the APB… @Rayn where u at girl? Hope everything is ok and ur just busy, if not I hope u find ur way back…we started here about the same time, fighting the same monster with a sober date only a few days apart so it’s kinda like turning around to find someone u went to boot camp with isn’t in the trench with u anymore :disappointed:. Praying ur doin ok, hit us up when u can, in the meantime we’ll keep the meme war thread goin!

9 Likes

@anon53189373 where are you? It’s been awhile

1 Like

He’s probably washing his Cadillac.

3 Likes