You are missed

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I want to know now!

1 Like

Here I am!

5 Likes

Yay! Glad to have you back amongst us!

Caddy daddy in the house

1 Like

Dude, that’s awesome! Congrats man. You have been busy. Same town or did you pick a different side of the river?

Big pimpin!!

Congratulations man! God is good and so are you

Thats beautiful to hear :heart_eyes: And this place looks awesome, I’m jealous :blush: Enjoy your new life with your girl!

Fine ride and a sweet crib…just two blessings of sobriety! More time with your little girl…priceless!

2 Likes

Yes, see the “Sober Babies” thread :slight_smile:

Mannn i feel like all pediatricians say that unless ur kids a chubby chunker. They never acted concerned but always said “under wieght” she looked normal to me… just a picky ass eater! Lol

1 Like

La Leche does great work. I am glad you were able to connect with them. Babies and mom’s sometimes need extra encouragement or tips and tricks to get the hang of breast feeding. I am sure you were anxious enough without some doctor making you feel worse. LOL was my bible back when I breastfed (exclusively). I hope you both are doing okay.

2 Likes

I’m fairly doctor averse to begin with and this is serving as confirmation bias for me lol

1 Like

I choose to have confirmation bias. I will only see the negative lol

1 Like

I know it is frustrating this time around. You feel like you should be able to glide thru, but the universe always has its own plans. Try not to be so hard on yourself. You are older, Chalmer is his own little self and things are different this time around. So be it. You are doing your best, that is all we can do.

I was spoiled in Vermont as well. Whole new ballgame down here. One doctor actually said to me at a routine physical, “Don’t you want to be thin?” I was like, huh? Is that It? I want to be thin and voila!? See ya later doc.

1 Like

No shit, it was a woman too. Seriously, who says that to a woman in peri menopause??

1 Like

Omgosh that’s great! I’m so happy for you: the car, new place, and having split custody is the best part I know!

I was in the city the other day and I’m like I know some of my sober time family lives in NY but I couldn’t remember what area you were in and freaking @Englishd is so far away lol

I’m still eagerly awaiting the day someone passes through my area! We just got a new guy who lives in Rochester. We’ve got upstate covered now

And if I came you’d have the Caribbean covered… For a day lol

1 Like

If I ever travel to paradise I will let you know.

1 Like