You are missed

Sounds like a good idea

Yes it does. It was in the 40s with clouds when I got up yesterday. Someone forgot to tell the weather it’s almost summer.

It’s been driving me a lil crazy. I feel like every time I come up north for summer, the seasons wanna play hide n go seek or something lol. But I’m grateful for the few warm days (or hours) with little or no rain

I will give you the 4 seasons of upstate NY. Winter, still winter, road construction, almost winter

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Glad to hear you’re doing great. Enjoy your new life

@Rayn I saw you logged in last night. I was creepin’ on your profile. Please drop one of us a line. The meme thread struggles with out you

2 Likes

Again, where are you @SweetTea ? I really hope the poor participation in the second book club date didn’t drive you off! I hope you didn’t take that too personally. Haven’t heard from you since you expressed your disappointment with that. I really hope you’re okay and sober and just taking a break from the forum. Give us a hello and let us know you’re okay! We miss you

Thought you were hitting on my twin there for a minute lol

Upstate NY needs a transition, or you need a vacation… Possibly around “still winter” lol

It snowed on April 30th by May 3rd it was almost 90 degrees.

@Betterbee I see you liking posts! You better say hi lol

2 Likes

He looks so cute…I remember when my boys were like that… hope you are ok :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys!!! Back again for a bit, just today! I’m doing great at 83 days sober!!! Working hard and I got my first day off in 22 days :relieved: thank god. These seasonal jobs are hard!!! Hope everyone has a great and sober day!!! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

11 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie was just out your way

2 Likes

Whoa really!!! That’s so cool!!!

He has some cool pics

Stayed at the lodge on the North Rim.

6 Likes

That day will come. Keep going man, great to see your life changing.

So basically upstate NY or possibly all of NY has more mood swings than a woman with PMS?

2 Likes

Yeah,I will keep endorsing every message like this. I mean I think God allowed me to get on this app before he stopped coming on and he was a real source of encouragement. I miss him and @Ignatius. But at least I know why Iggy doesn’t come on. With Kevin there was like no closure. I just really hope he’s ok.

2 Likes

The weather makes my bipolar look stable.

1 Like