You are missed

I’m glad to see that you’re doing well. The forum collectively misses you.

1 Like

Weekly shout out to @Twowaymirror. I know you’re around, but you should be around here.

Fix that damn bike. We are 1 mile from 400 miles this month

5 Likes

Omg, yayyyyyyyyyyy, you’re back!!! So glad you’re ok lol

I was worried you were back in the hospital

Good, I’m glad to hear that you’re ok and things are better but sorry it sucked for a while. We were thinking of you, as you can see! Lol

Hurrah and huzzzah!

1 Like

Thanks @Bill_Phillips

At 115 days! Life has just been a little crazy lately. Hope you’re doing well. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I miss you folks too :slight_smile: but yes im in a good time at my life .i will try to be more active to help, support and share the same love as you guys show me :heart:

6 Likes

I am doing well, day 537. Thanks so much for checking on me, that means a lot!! :blue_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hey I’m sorry. Been off track. But I’m here

6 Likes

I’m glad you are back

This is the track. If you are here, you are back on it.

Where’s @Elisabeth? Hope she’s OK.

6 Likes

Damn right - and @Melrm and @Naturehippy.

5 Likes

I’m still here, Day 77. My mom died on June 4, so…she was given 5-7 days left to live once she completely refused food/water. I held vigil for 8 days, but she kept clinging to life. It was traumatic to see her like that, starving. I wished I could end her suffering. By the 9th day I had to leave her. My kids needed me and I just couldn’t bear to see her so deteriorated. She was on morphine every 2 hours, so I hope she wasn’t in too much pain. She died at 3am on the 10th day. Alzheimer’s. She was 69. So, still sober. Won’t let her death be the reason I drink.

8 Likes

So sorry for your loss girl. Hugs!

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your Mom. :heart:

1 Like

Heddy,

So sorry for your loss. I know first-hand what it’s like to watch someone you love’s mind slip away. For me it was watching my Mom’s final slide back into unchecked schizophrenia. I would imagine Alzheimer’s is very painful to deal with.

I know you will remember her as she was, before this illness attacked her mind, and I pray that these fond memories shine so much more brightly, that the dark ones of illness are washed out by the light.

Sober Peace to you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, sending an E-hug to you! :hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations on the safe and sober delivery of your son. :pray:

2 Likes