You are missed

Thanks for checking it. I know I’ve missed your wisdom…but I hear ya!

He’s the sweaty dude on the mat applying the pretzel to a poor soul.

2 Likes

@Turtle . Are you still with me sober twin? Not seen you around in a while :roll_eyes::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

I texted her on Instagram, I let you guys know when she answeres :wink:

I am! I recently found out I’m pregnant with my first baby so I’m super excited. In another 70days I’ll be at 1000 and it will be time to stop counting for me as I will be starting my new life as a mumma…

11 Likes

Join us.

Congrats on the good news, its a big event, a new chapter. So much changes and it’s all so rewarding. That sweet little bundle will never have to see you at your worst and that’s something to be grateful for

1 Like

Hi at @Umpf and @Pleausy you guys around? Come back and say hello… speak soon :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah I am. It’s beautiful I love it here but I’m actually going to new jersey for a week to visit my family! I’m so excited! By the way 108 days sober!!! Happy Monday everyone!!!

7 Likes

@TheRealDave you around?

I’m doing okay, still sober, just crazy times. Will take time to post more regularly again, it helps me to focus and more important feel connected. Keep it up everybody!

6 Likes

Hi good to hear from you…I always look out for your ‘check in’… glad all is well with you…I am on my first sober family holiday abroad…all going good for me… speak soon :grin:

2 Likes

Have a great time and hope you enjoyed the football tonight. Tense affair but a win is a win however you get there.

1 Like

@Edinchel still hoping you’re OK. Check in soon :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @JackJoe …how are things in Australia… ?check back in soon mate :grin:

@me_me_me where are you_you_you?

4 Likes

So… my reply is a few months late… but thanks for thinking of me! Your new baby is beautiful! My new little guy (and some complications we both had) has been keeping me so busy, I can’t believe he’s already four months old! But big sister is loving it- it seems your daughter is a great big sis as well!

12 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me!! Things are going pretty well, I’ve been SO busy. I never would have been able to manage everything w a cocktail in my hand! 445 days!

I hope you’re doing well! I’m realizing how much I missed all of you!

5 Likes

You’re so sweet! How are you??

Yikes! Don’t say how long it’s been out loud!! Lol

I can’t believe it myself. I’ve sold a house, bought a house, started renovations, got a promotion, developed pregnancy complications, had a baby w some complications and have been managing a five year old that’s going on 25… it’s been a whirlwind few months!!

Good thing I’m sober for all of this!

6 Likes