You are missed

@anon34614660 I need my sober twinsee

1 Like

@keoH Hanging in there?

2 Likes

Hi Joe, het gaat goed!!
Had some busy days with the end of a training. Learned a lot!
Day 378 and counting :dancer:
How are you?

2 Likes

Goed dank je wel. Het is Vridag :grinning:

Glad you are OK. Have a good weekend.

1 Like

@happyfeet, thinking about you and hope you’re doing well!

1 Like

@Spartan_Chris you are missed

4 Likes

Hey friend. It sounds like things are dark and scary right now. I hope you can come back to us and use us for all we are worth. This place had been my primary support since I stopped IOP and went back to work, and it’s gotten me to 400 days today. We are all here when you are ready! But PLEASE DO COME BACK!

1 Like

:expressionless::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::slightly_smiling_face::smile::smiley::grinning::grin:
Still alive…
Not drinking…
Found my sobriety in cannabis, most don’t or won’t agree with that method so i keep to myself…

4 Likes

@Spartan_Chris…where are you brother? Don’t make me come looking for you. I hafta fly cross country, and I’m gonna be pissed, and that badge and duty belt won’t help you. So save yourself some grief and aggravation, and roger-up for roll-call…Capice’?

7 Likes

@Just4Today I see you lurking about, but you haven’t posted in a minute. Everything okay?

2 Likes

I was just thinking about her. I have a prayer in my prayer box for her too from ages ago. I hope that situation worked out.

4 Likes

@willow and @Cali_mom - how are you two lovely ladies doing? I hope life is treating you kindly.

1 Like

100 days today.

I also started a weight loss program a week into sobriety and am down -41.6 lbs. I never could have done that while drinking.

I can’t believe it. :heart:

Thanks for checking in @MoCatt. How are you?

13 Likes

Oh wow!!! That’s amazing and so great to hear! No wonder I was thinking of you today - the universe wanted to celebrate your hard work!:heart:

I’m really good. 96 days here! :slight_smile:

Great to hear from you!

1 Like

Nice to see you back @Rikk. Its been a while seeing you !! Think you where probably 1 of the firsts on this forum ??

Hey man, thanks for checking in on me. All is well, started a new job last week and cant have my phone out. So between that and life, just kind of busy. Hitting more meetings though which is a good thing. Hope all has been well for you!

6 Likes

@Becca_Lynn_Hoffman give us a shout.

1 Like

@Ryan87 where have you been, buddy?

I’m here bro - just working through life - all good :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

@Cobaltchris how​you doing?

1 Like