You are missed

It does seem ok so far. As I’m in the UK I’m not sure about insurance but it is free for me. I’ve been a few times and been assessed and now have to see their doctor on Wednesday. There are different sessions every day I can go to from “smart” groups which are a bit like AA or women only or helping with looking for work etc. I’ll let you know how the one tomorrow goes

1 Like

Thank you so much

Scott is right, we have all been there, so try not to be too hard on yourself. You are back here and it sounds like working some new stuff into your recovery. Hopefully learning and making baby steps…finding what works for you. Don’t give up.

1 Like

Hey @Willow! Am I ever glad to see you in here again. Please don’t feel embarrassed…I doubt there is a single person in here who was able to stop drinking the first day they decided to do it. I’m just so happy to see you post again, and I think it is great that you are going to a meeting. And you said hello here, which is awesome. Please keep checking in with your successes and your struggles. We’ve all been there. But I promise you - life sober is better than you can even imagine. You will get there❤️!!!

3 Likes

Hi today’s meeting went well, it was a women only group for an hour and a half talking about anything we wanted to. Some very serious things to light hearted chit chat, it felt good. The woman who took the group was brilliant and made me feel comfortable along with the other ladies in there, I will definitely go again. I’m leaving my job tomorrow after 10 years a decision that I believe to be the right one. I need a new start.

3 Likes

Jesus Silas. @Twowaymirror again… You are never going to regain regular status at this point.

Nice ride though.

1 Like

Yeah, where the crap are you? I see you on Strava. I know you’re alive!

1 Like

Anyone seen @Brookiemonster618 around? I know she was having some relationship issues and haven’t seen her since.

4 Likes

She was around today.

What a refreshingly wonderful and thoughtful post and sure to make valuable people feel their worth and to feel cherished!!

1 Like

Hey…I know I’ve been kind of sporadically MIA this past month. Between relationship issues, work, and getting a head start on one of my classes for the fall (10 in total, 7 in person, 3 online, one is available to start now as a self paced class) I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety, and just emotional ups and downs.

Thank you for checking on me, it’s good to know that people still care…I’m just having a rough time.

9 Likes

Hang in there, glad you are surviving :grinning:

1 Like

I hope you have a good support system where you are. That’s a ton of stress! Glad to see you’re still around.

1 Like

Hopefully your stress lessens when tourist season is over

1 Like

Day by day girl. A lot of us are thinking of you. It sounds like some stress relief and self care is on order…exercise? Long walk,? Yoga? Meditation? Yelling therapy? Hot bath? Long cry?

1 Like

All of the above lol although I already got the long cry in, cried for 2 days straight on Monday and Tuesday.

1 Like

It happens, and is good for you to get it out.

1 Like

Hey Christie (@Troxie) missing you! Are you doing ok?? :hugs:

5 Likes

@MikeSeekingHope I haven’t seen you in a few days, I know you were feeling some stress from moving, I hope all is well!

4 Likes

Has anyone heard from Kater - maybe on another social media platform? Her id (@Kater) seems to be removed from this site.