You are missed

No Chris you sure can’t :sweat: Awww @Mobius sorry you’re hitting a rough patch. Really glad you have another job waiting & you’re not reaching for a drink. Get to the reason behind your crankiness & the next job will go more smoothly. Use this time to invest in your sobriety :heart:️ Hugs :hugs:

3 Likes

You can, if you are willing to accept the consequences. There is nothing that I cannot say to my customers, rather things I choose not to say, because the consequences are higher than the satisfaction I would get, by speaking my mind. I learned this in the Marines.

You’d be amazed at how much you can see, in the light of a burning bridge.

This applies to marriage, and life in general.

Still, glad this is more of a break, than a period of long unemployment.

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right, it’s just accepting consequences for actions, I’m more annoyed at myself for not being able to control my temper in those situations. Got my first Krav Maga lesson next week, I’m not expecting any deep philosophy from it but I’m hoping I might learn something about the way I handle certain situations.

3 Likes

Awesome. Be nice to have another Kravist here. Here’s the philosophy of Krav Maga:

Redirect, Control, Attack, Take Away.

Now, as a budding martial artist, I would recommend Musashi’s Book Of Five Rings, Soho’s Unfettered Mind, and Chozanshi The Demon’s Sermon On The Martial Arts, in the order presented.

What you up to out there, @MrsJones? Hope you’re doing well!

1 Like

@Longhorn can I get a hell yeah?

1 Like

Hi @Melrm ! I hope all is well! Thank you for this post! I took a break from the app & now I’m back! It’s refreshing to see all the posts! Looking forward to connecting again! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hell to the fuck yeah!!! How bout that! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks!!! Sorry I haven’t been around much just haven’t been on social media lately.

1 Like

Yes definitely sober and enjoying it!!!

2 Likes

This is Anti-social media. It’s allowed.

2 Likes

Cool I’ll keep that in mind! Lol

1 Like

Hi Capt AZ. I relapsed. I’m going to recommit myself again and fight the good fight. This Sunday I start again.

2 Likes

That works for me! :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Glad to see ya back bud! It takes what it takes.

1 Like

Hey @planchette, hope all’s ok and you’re carrying on the good fight!

3 Likes

And you too, @Persil, my sober buddy! How have you been these days?

@BeccaLinny hope you’re still living the sober life you crave

3 Likes

I went MIA but I am back now! :blush:

7 Likes

Nice to see you back. Hope you stay a while.