You are missed

Yeah, from what little I know

1 Like

Thank you but I didn’t hang in there. I kept falling off repeatedly. I feel like I’ve done enough damage and I’m focused again. I’m on Day 3 now and I’m going to make sure don’t mess up again.

5 Likes

Thinking of @Ninetales and @Becsta this morning. Hope you ladies are well!

6 Likes

Hey there,@seanfox787! Glad to see you again.

Paging @beyondmythoughts. Been a little while and missing your insights!

5 Likes

I’m still here :slight_smile: Doing great! It’s been getting crazy busy at work, so that’s been keeping me very busy! I also deleted the app because I felt like I was obsessively checking it all the time! haha thank you for checking in on me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was like that at the start. Now I check it, but only to follow certain threads. I dont do a whole lot of rooting around random threads.

1 Like

That… I completely understand! :rofl: Glad to hear you’re well. Think we missed your big 60. Congrats! :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes. I don’t spend as much time on random threads. I got a promotion at work and with that, many extra responsibilities, so I have much less free time throughout the day :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you! It was Sunday :hugs: I celebrated with a milkshake and finishing up my weekend chores :joy:

4 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome! I hope you’re rich now!

haha very funny! I wish!

1 Like

In spirit, at the very least! :v:

@Uniek hope you’re still trudging along

4 Likes

@Mobius - I miss your thoughts. Hope you are doing okay…

5 Likes

@Becsta I miss you. And I hope you are doing well :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Hey Gabe. I’m okay, just been off the wagon. Keep trying and failing.

Just keep throwing things at the wall man… Something will stick. I’m always around if ya need anything

1 Like

@Spartan_Chris you are missed.

2 Likes

Also wandered but main think you are clean and on the path