You are missed

Yes I do. I’d give your post a Like but I’m all out of them for the day. Hehe

3 Likes

@Sober_Ninja I miss you so much. Maybe I don’t find you and you are active in other places

Thank you! I’m glad you have her contact info. A social media break is a good idea

1 Like

That’s really good to hear. I miss her so. Please give her my love if you talk with her.

1 Like

I’m around, just not being very active right now. I don’t have much to say. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hey there! Still sober, in fact working on day 101. It’s kinda funny… lately I’ve noticed myself feeling a little weird, and probably in need of some sober support now that I think about it. It feels like ive lost that newly sober momentum and am in more of a trudge now. Thank you for reaching out to me, being back on here is probably exactly what i need

8 Likes

My sober spidey senses must have been tingling

Pull up a chair and get comfy

2 Likes

I am glad that you are arround. Your presence is important here. When I started here you were one of the persons who were encouraging and giving wise words. God bless you

2 Likes

@Sams23 just checking in as i see you have fallen off… I hope things are going well…

Hey @Kakimime1 - hope you’re hanging in there. Have missed our little check ins. Let me know how you’re getting on.

2 Likes

My ninjaaa @JediDonn … Keepin’ a check on ya brotha man…

1 Like

Hey, thanks😊 I’ve missed talking to yall as well. I tend to forget I have this option to talk to people, even though it really helps.

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me @Bill_Phillips! I’m doing great. I hit a year not smoking and 6 months not drinking about 2 weeks ago! I’m bridging from group therapy next week. I’m very active in the WFS program, and have made lots of really good friends there. I still have nothing to do with AA or higher powers or anything like that. I’m not complacent, but sobriety is a lot easier than it was those first couple of months! I hardly think of it anymore. And when I go to events where there will be alcohol, I prepare myself like crazy. I’ve learned a lot of tricks and tools to stay sober and to grow emotionally. I am so proud to be sober, it’s a good life. How are you doing?

14 Likes

So glad to see you again and hear you’re doing great. So happy for you!

1 Like

@jasharlem - thinking about you, my friend. Hope you are hanging in there…

3 Likes

Day by day, yes, hanging in there. Just posted a happy story in another thread. I was tempted Friday night, but I didn’t give in. That was my first time in a long while that I was able to say no.

10 Likes

I would guess that it’s easier because of your continued investment in the WFS program yes? Programs save lives. Nice work!

1 Like

Hi Bill thank you for thinking of me that’s really kind. My new job is going really well and I’m enjoying it so far, I’m even doing more hours when asked. My life outside of work is still a bit of a Roller-coaster with me loathing myself and not looking in the mirror still but I’m working on it every day. The most I’ve managed so far is 30 days then I ended up having 2 glasses of wine, felt guilty and shit then started again. At the moment my evenings seem boring without a drink but I know that will pass eventually if I can only get that far. I’m going to meetings which helps and keep busy as much as possible. I’m never going to give up. Hope you’re ok

2 Likes

@ifs hope that you are well, and just taking a break from the threads

5 Likes

@Becsta Still thinking about you and hope you’re doing ok!

6 Likes