You are missed

Yesssss!!! I’ve been thinking about you, glad to see you popping in!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

School is still in session … Congrats on just passing 3yrz!

2 Likes

Woot woot, that is hard earned time right there too! So proud of you!

2 Likes

Glad to see you back!!

1 Like

Definitely good. Just truckin along. Waiting to have my 1year ice cream party in 63 days, not that im counting :wink:
Pretty awesome youre hitting your 3rd in 2 days, or was it last wed?

5 Likes

Damn right i will!! I better get something different than the vanilla i have in the fridge.

1 Like

Its my daughters and mother in laws favorite too. I suppose i can justify getting it for the house that way. Its not aaaallll for me though :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yes you do!

1 Like

Yeah, good point.

1 Like

I will enjoy plain old vanilla, mint=yuck! Welcome back

2 Likes

I will throw some strawberries on it then…someone needs to celebrate with ribs, or cheesburgers!

2 Likes

I like the way you operate chick.

Good to see you around.

3 Likes

That is a great choice of favorite flavor!
:cookie: :icecream: :candy:

Looking forward to your post on the big day.

1 Like

@Aquarius102 drop us a line

You know, lifes good. Too blessed to be stressed.

1 Like

Hey girl! So glad to see you! So many of the people with long term time have disappeared. I miss all the wisdom. You are such a rock to me!

I hear ya about the struggles and white knuckling. I had to seriously kick up my therapy last week, and this week will certainly go up another notch as well. It feels good to be getting back on the right path, but it’s such a pain in the ass too.

3 Likes

It’s good to see you back.

@Anarchy how ya doing pal? You haven’t posted much since you went home for a visit so I wanted to make sure you’re doing ok!

5 Likes

@Jon-Paul_Palmer sober twin, where are ya? Hope you’re still doing well!

3 Likes

Happy 3 years!!! When’s the icecream, is it too early? Lol. Though I’m getting my own kind though, I don’t love the mint chocolate chip but it will still be in your honor! :heart_eyes: You seriously are a rockstar woman and I so admire you and your strength and perseverance. Congrats on your 3 years!!!