You are missed

@wonwo - hope you are out there being fabulous and fighting the good fight. Miss you!

1 Like

Still missing @BondJaneBond

7 Likes

I’ve been in touch with her! She’s doing great!!! Just taking a rest from social media.

2 Likes

That is often a fantastic plan! Glad to hear she is well.

1 Like

Day 4 - PT sessions are in full swing. Workin’ it! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

That’s the ticket dude.

Full phalanx.

@DarrenUK you’ve been quite, give us an update dude

4 Likes

@Englishd you need to post more again buddy.

6 Likes

I’m here still checking in- 20 days sober today and doing great :+1:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: I agree

1 Like

And gassy too. His office is a cat 5 stinkacaine.

1 Like

Positive self-talk!:grin:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: Fartbubble, cracks me up that saying

1 Like

@Shattered_dreams you and yours okay up there?? I saw the news about the earthquake

1 Like

Yeah, I’m doing ok. Lots of sinkholes and a lot hwy closures. The structural integrity of my house seems to be ok. Just a lot personal effects are broken TV, dishes, pictures and other household items.

Thanks for caring!

Shit man. That’s such a bummer. I’m grateful you’re okay at least. Wish you all the best to get through this mess.

We here if ya need us. And don’t fcking drink! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Lol
Best wishes bro

1 Like

That’s not even on the table brother! I’m going strong on my sobriety! I’m not one to brag, but I’m hitting +120 days. Talk about tremendous change mentally and physically!

9 Likes

Dayyyyammm!! That’s a big friggin deal man! You worked your ass off for that time. Super stoked for you. Earthquake stuff aside of course.
Congrats and condolences for your TV

Awesome news :heart_eyes::muscle::+1:

@soxnut it hasn’t been long, but haven’t seen you check in for a week or so, so wondering if all is well. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes