You are missed

Oooh, me too, me too! Via con sobriety, Benedictine.

Thank you so much @Robketts for missing me. All good here! Just took my nursing degree, Loving life :two_hearts: Day 663!

12 Likes

Hey good to hear from you… glad all is going well… when do you find out the results? Good luck on passing…:grin:

1 Like

Great to see you. I was thinking about how I missed your inspirational check in posts last night.

Glad you are well, and congratulations on your degree, that is an amazing achievement and I know how hard you have worked for it.

Keep living the good life :grinning:.

1 Like

I agree, @aircircle hope you’re doing ok!

@Sobergal91 hope life is treating you well.

2 Likes

Was thinking about her this Friday night as well :wink::bird::heart:

1 Like

@Ellen1 how are things with you? It’s been a while since I’ve seen a post or poem :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I was thinking about her just yesterday randomly too.

1 Like

@Ray_M_C_Laren, I haven’t seen a post in a while. I hope you are healthy and happy.

6 Likes

I heard from him the other day. He says to stay sober and keep on trucking lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update,!

1 Like

@1_11_11

Hey Victoria,

Thinking about you after your breakup. Hope you’re still out there. Check in once in a while. Let us know you’re alright. Reach out if you’re having a rough time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Sober Joe! I will try to check in more often. Life is stunning right now :two_hearts: What can I say? Sober 669 days, madly in love with the most beautiful person I have ever met, have my nursing degree that I am celebrating tomorrow and going on vacation on Monday. Couldn’t be better really :grin: Wishing all the same for you!

@Robketts I got my results december 3rd and life has been Absolutely wonderful ever since.

Living and Living life to the fullest :two_hearts:

18 Likes

Glad to see you around!!! Thanks for the Joy that you transmit :star_struck:

1 Like

I know they won’t see this, but I miss Ange-Lah and Benedictine.

13 Likes

Same. I also miss daffodil.

6 Likes

She deleted her account too?

I’m still in touch with the former. Want me to pass along well wishes?

Yes, sadly she is gone too.