You are missed

Oh man. That sucks. I had talked to her right around new years.

If you or anyone else ever want me to relay anything, I’m always happy to! Just hasn’t been the same without her, it was great to have her back while it lasted.

3 Likes

Oh cool. Yeah, tell her I said hi!

I would appreciate it.

1 Like

Angie-Lah passes along her best to everyone here, she’s doing great!

11 Likes

@Ashleigh haven’t seen you around in a while, hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is @anon46927530 still around? Private profile and haven’t seen him. Miss seeing him around, I always like his input/posts.

11 Likes

Back again, day 3.

6 Likes

That’s a real bummer, I liked that lady a lot.

1 Like

Yes I am also missing @anon46927530 and his wise words.

Hope you’re doing ok Scott.

9 Likes

All good here - 90 DAYS TODAY :tada::heart:

12 Likes

So happy to see you back @Bears515054. Stay with us!!

2 Likes

Definitely glad your back buddy

1 Like

@anon46927530, you still about?

2 Likes

@TMAC, @siand, @SinceIAwoke. Still around, took a bit of a break. Just going thru something I didnt want to share here. I was also learning to keep my thoughts on certain matters to myself. There will always be bullies, just part of life…doesnt mean I have to fight each one. I made my profile private while I was gone, basically as I was determining if I wanted to delete my account.

16 Likes

Oh, and I am still sober…lol, for the few betting against me…lol

9 Likes

Just got back, thank you for the kind words

1 Like

I’m glad to see your face again! You have a lot of wisdom, which comes at the cost of experience. Lean on us if you need it.

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Glad you checked in and hope you’ve got the support network you need to deal with whatever else you’ve got going on. Hope you keep coming back TS is better with you in it :blush:

4 Likes