You are missed

Haven’t seen my friend @JamesR since I’ve been popping back in… Hoping you are well. :hearts::bird:

3 Likes

I was thinking about him too. I hope you are doing ok, @JamesR. I tried to check his profile to see if he had any recent updates, but his profile information shows to be “hidden.” Yours shows up the same way for me, @aircircle.

I’m not sure if this is some sort of glitch or if you guys have done something to make your profile less visible. (I wouldn’t blame you if you had. Just wasn’t aware that was an option.)

1 Like

It is a option now. It was added when the latest update came out. The one that removed the big talking sober banner on the top.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. And glad you’re back❤️
Always like to hear what you have to say.

@Bayern315

Long time no see…hope you’re doing well!

4 Likes

Seems we both had the same urge to get off for a while at the same time.

3 Likes

We did, such is life. How are you?

1 Like

Better, calmer :relieved: And you?

1 Like

Calmer, better perspective, stronger. And gassy, but that is probably from the Tacos I had for lunch.

10 Likes

Thanks for checking on me. As it turns out I was in the middle of completely effing up my sobriety. I’m back now. It only got me for a couple of months. So happy to see you doing well!

7 Likes

Hey! I’m sorry shit has been so rough for you, but so glad to see you back! You know what you can find here, you have found it before. Stick with us girl! We got your back!

3 Likes

I tried him 2 or 3 times here not long ago. No reply, but I hope he pops up again sometime. I really hope he’s doing well…he’s a good dude.

Happy to see you back girl! :heart:

1 Like

@PatrickF thanks for checking in on me, I’m still sober, 45 days today. It’s been a tough month for me, and I wasn’t in a great place mentally. But I’m feeling better, back at the gym, and in a routine again. Going to continue taking a break from the forum a bit, but I’ll probably be back soon, hope you’re both doing ok also!

8 Likes

Happy to see you around James :blush:

1 Like

@xine i hope your doing well!..oldie but goodie

@Longhorn. Where’s my girl at?

5 Likes

Would be nice to get an update from @Rosey on how newlywed life is going.

Also see if she’s still picking up pianos.

4 Likes

@Steve92 how you doing bud? It’s been awhile.

8 Likes

Doing well man. Hanging in there. Still check the forum daily just havnt posted anything. :slight_smile:

12 Likes