You are missed

She played a big part in my quitting. Pointed out the obvious, which I just had not realised.

“No news” is a straight-up blessing. :smiley:
Hope everything settled down with the renters. :thinking:

BEAST MODE: ENGAGE
Lol I haven’t shoveled snow in 25 years.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve decided to do some essential upgrades.
Shell, bedslide, running boards, roof rack. Nothing too extreme though.

Glad to hear you’re doing well!

1 Like

Hahaha! Yeah nothing too extreme :rofl::rofl:

This one will be dorkier. I promise.

4 Likes

@JonathanMcGrath,
I haven’t seen you around. Hoping things are well with your wife and little one!

7 Likes

@Bill_Phillips ummm. Paging Dr. Bill. Paging Dr. Bill

5 Likes

Hey guys, day 3 (my third day 3) wife is healing by the minute and son is learning to talk. He has started having bad dreams which is new and is up 3times a night. Have upped my anti depressants and lost weight since Christmas. I call it the ‘anxiety diet.’

Been avoiding coming here, not actively getting sober, more ignoring alcohol and leaving not one available min for beer. I work in the day and a nurse or friend visits to be with Rowena and I am sort of ‘on duty’ at night. This is a terrible way of going about it. Had a night away in London for work and cheated on my sober self with staropramen. Tired

5 Likes

@TheTwilightRunner DJ, what happened to you man?

I’m glad to see you check in when you are able, however you are doing. Thick and thin. It’s sucky that you have so much on your plate at the moment. I’m short on wisdom to share, but I wanted to remind you there’s lots of us who care and are rooting for you.

1 Like

Sending you :hearts: and strength my friend :bird::snowflake::hearts:

2 Likes

Hey Jonathan. Hugs mate! You and your family stay safe my friend.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re still kicking, let us help you when things feel overwhelming.

1 Like

Nice to see some familiar names on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Going on 1 year 10 months, getting close to two. Miss seeing so many. I hope the ones missed are ok.

4 Likes

Hey buddy…glad to hear from you no matter where you’re at. Really glad to have you back. I hope that you are finding strength today, all my love and fortitude are with you❤️

1 Like

@Addictive. Ady, you ok buddy

2 Likes

@DrunkNoMore

2 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me @Englishd. I am still around. As you can tell, I do keep up with the emails I get when peeps post on the AA thread. I am closing in on 800 days. Going to meetings and meeting up with guys from the fellowship for coffee or lunch/dinner. Getting a little better everyday. I am currently going to a newly established meeting on Thursday nights. It has become my favorite meeting. The shares at this meeting are just so articulate and very relevant to me. When I get home, I write stuff down to pray on. Are you still coming to Denver. Let me know. I will take you some meetings. FYI - there are only 1,200+ weekly per week in the Denver area,

11 Likes