You are missed

Also @BrookieB, i hope you’re safe and well

5 Likes

I’m still kicking. I haven’t been on because I have found that being places and in person and online where alcohol is discussed at all makes me want to drink. I have been avoiding any and all recovery forums and meetings, etc. Been majorly depressed, but things are getting ok again. Haven’t been completely alcohol free, but not drunk at all either. I go for a couple weeks without thinking about it. Thanks for thinking of me!

12 Likes

Also anarchy may have dropped off since his wife texted me and gave me an earful about him a few months ago… i dropped communications with both he and his wife as it was a bunch of dumbass drama I wasn’t trying to be part of.

6 Likes

Kinda sounds like you want to drink anyway, even being away from those places, since your still drinking. I pray you find the willingness to do what it takes. It’s nice to see you again.

Hopefully you stick around for a bit

3 Likes

Lmao … I was wondering when this would finally come to the light… I seen many shout out for him but knew why…lol he was back alil a while back then i didnt see since… Guess he had the wrong intentions morally and 13th steppin…smh 🤦

5 Likes

Ya, I’m doing better than I was coming on here every day, though, so whatever you want to think, man.

Then by all means keep doing your thing. Seems like everything is going great

1 Like

Thanks! I stopped coming here because I felt irrelevant/invisible here too. Girl I have some issues lol. Hopefully therapy will help.

3 Likes

I sure do miss your arrogant sarcasm. Seems like brow-beating addicts online is working pretty good for you, keep up with that, man. That superiority complex looks good on you.

9 Likes

I hope things keep looking up for you girl, do what you’ve gotta do for you and stay strong! :heart:

2 Likes

I actually meant it but okay. If it’s working for you keep working it.

I totally understand this feeling. I’ve been there before. But really, I only get that feeling when we go through all the relapse posts. Hearing people make excuses for why they drank makes me start thinking of my own excuses for why I might want to drink too. It’s hard when you’re a person who romanticizes alcohol, like I am.

7 Likes

This is why we need you lol.

5 Likes

The Capt’z got a point @L3AH.

3 Likes

Still would love to hear from @Chandler13 your threads and comments are some of my favorites

2 Likes

Thanks Cap. Doing well. 5+ years now. I still miss my son, but, strangely enough, the greatest loss becomes survivable. Scar tissue I guess. Loving the icon.
Best,
Chandler

7 Likes

You’ll always miss him, I never knew him but he touched me as well, through you. You do him proud man. Thank you for checking in friend.

1 Like

Oh man I’m so glad you stopped by!! Just like @CaptAZ you posts and comments were my favorite when I just started on here and still go back and read some of them.
I had mentioned you to another member on here not too long ago.

Glad to hear your still truckin along!!

1 Like

Saw this on Instagram.

9 Likes

He is everything or He is nothing