You are missed

@MoShain drop us a line man.

3 Likes

Hopefully Ill be back soon❤

1 Like

@Behemoth Gemini, hope to see you back and you are doing well.

@anon30771928 @Lionfish Missing these warriors. Hope you ladies are doing well :sunny:

14 Likes

Thank you for giving us an update, Mel!

2 Likes

@Sobrietyadventurer. Hope you are well, sober twin!

2 Likes

Yes, @Sobrietyadventurer - thinking of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hasn’t been a super duper long time, but I sure miss having our ol’ pal @Lionfish around! Forum is a better place with her here.

Looking forward to when she returns.

14 Likes

Miss ol’ @Daffodili hope shes doing well. I havent heard from her in a month since her surgery… I dunno if u have any updates or have spoke to her @MandiH

6 Likes

I heard from her once after that right before my year, edit: surgery went well she said. I just messaged her yesterday as I miss her and have been thinking about her too but no word back yet. If I hear from her I’ll tell her you’re thinking about her too!

6 Likes

Me three!
Hope she’s well

5 Likes

Thinking of you today @Paola_Sciuto. I would love to hear how you’re doing these days. You are missed!

9 Likes

@anon84416494, Josh are you off at training for your promotion?

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: No, the job didnt work out. I start a new one tomorrow. I’ve just not posted so much as I don’t feel too relatable at the moment and I don’t know that my sorta philosophy is really helpful. I’ve really just been on PMs and reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of @beyondmythoughts recently, you’re missed girl!

5 Likes

@Donnie_Spiering & @Jante76, Daffodil says hello and to let you both know she is doing very well! :heart:

6 Likes

What? Ask her if she’s to good to say hi to me!

2 Likes

I told her those two asked about her specifically but I will tell her you said hi too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Andrea_Sapp haven’t forgotten about ya. Come back when you’re ready.

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing well @Pjennyx!! Xx

1 Like