You are missed

@Ashleigh haven’t seen you around in a while, hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

Is @Thirdmonkey still around? Private profile and haven’t seen him. Miss seeing him around, I always like his input/posts.

Back again, day 3.

That’s a real bummer, I liked that lady a lot.

Yes I am also missing @Thirdmonkey and his wise words.

Hope you’re doing ok Scott.

All good here - 90 DAYS TODAY :tada::heart:

So happy to see you back @Bears515054. Stay with us!!

Definitely glad your back buddy

@Thirdmonkey, you still about?

@TMAC, @siand, @SinceIAwoke. Still around, took a bit of a break. Just going thru something I didnt want to share here. I was also learning to keep my thoughts on certain matters to myself. There will always be bullies, just part of life…doesnt mean I have to fight each one. I made my profile private while I was gone, basically as I was determining if I wanted to delete my account.

Oh, and I am still sober…lol, for the few betting against me…lol

I enjoyed reading his posts, as well. In the short time I have been here, his responses always gave off a very constructive, yet caring and non-judgmental vibe. Hope he is well and maybe just taking a break from social media!

Just got back, thank you for the kind words

T.H.I.N.K.
Is it true?
Is it helpful?
Is it inspiring?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?
So many, I am sure myself included, sometimes let thoughts and opinions out into the world and the internet without considering these factors. Should be a pop-up of this acronym before hitting enter. But then again, “takes all kinds”… as “they” say!

I’m glad to see your face again! You have a lot of wisdom, which comes at the cost of experience. Lean on us if you need it.

Thank you.

Mahalos! And likewise! This app and all the people who make it come alive are truly awesome! A beaquet of encouragement in our hands indeed!

Glad you checked in and hope you’ve got the support network you need to deal with whatever else you’ve got going on. Hope you keep coming back TS is better with you in it :blush:

Haven’t seen my friend @JamesR since I’ve been popping back in… Hoping you are well. :hearts::bird:

I was thinking about him too. I hope you are doing ok, @JamesR. I tried to check his profile to see if he had any recent updates, but his profile information shows to be “hidden.” Yours shows up the same way for me, @aircircle.

I’m not sure if this is some sort of glitch or if you guys have done something to make your profile less visible. (I wouldn’t blame you if you had. Just wasn’t aware that was an option.)