You are missed

@LuckyStar…where ya at?

1 Like

I’ve been living a life of recovery and I’ve met some awesome sober friends! Today marks 5 months clean and sober😀! I appreciate your concern. How are you!

14 Likes

Great! Just hadnt seen you in awhile

1 Like

Hey Eke yep i am still hanging around. I have been doing well - work is keeping me busy and when i am home the kids keep me occupied. I am learning to be more comfotable with myself being sober and i am glad i now on this path because, the other path didnt seem like it was taking me anywhere awesome. Its saturday night so for me its back to the usual House marathon (my youngest actually likes watching it with me! Shes 9). Thanks for checking in on me Eke.

5 Likes

Right on! Good to hear from ya, Peter. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Agreed. I miss you, @LuluJo

I actually came over to this thread to post the same thing.

2 Likes

@Bill_Phillips - looking forward to your return. Before i was aware that today is your birthday, your name came into my mind and out of my mouth during a sunrise prayer for people that i was asking to be shown their true path.

9 Likes

I’m with @aircircle - it’ll be great to have you back Bill.

2 Likes

@me_me_me…hope you are well.

2 Likes

Hey Sweet @MandiH :slight_smile: Add Tracy to that list please! Tell I said hello, miss her much and am sending hugs :hugs:

3 Likes

Petr, are you Czech?

I too miss @me_me_me. Also @Melrm.

2 Likes

No i am french and german mix. The handle Peter was already taken so, i thought of an older Sabres hockey players name (Petr Svoboda) and i used that spelling instead.

1 Like

Ahhh okay. He is Czech. :slight_smile: I was just curious because every 3rd man in Prague is called Petr :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re like a German Shepherd😊

1 Like

I see her posts on Instagram and Facebook. She is engaged, i believe. Seems like her doggos are still the center of her world. Says she’s just very busy.

1 Like

@pinkandblue You were the first person I talked to on the forum, and I wanted to check up on you and see how you are doing. Know that you are missed and that we are here if you every need anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Melsober I haven’t heard from you in a while, and I miss hearing from you. Know that if you ever need anything, we are here for you! I hope that everything in your life has improved, as well, and I will continue to pray for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@iwillwin I haven’t heard from you in a while, and wanted to reach out and say hello! If you ever need anything from us, know we are all here and willing to help where we can. Come by and say hello again, soon, alright? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thinking of you @PatrickF and hope you are well!

4 Likes