You are missed

I love @PatrickF :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You know those people who just creep into your heart? There are quite a few of them on here, you included. Patrick, though…something about that guy!

4 Likes

@Gabe.G - where you at? Thought of you today. Hope all well.

9 Likes

And @Becsta, haven’t heard from ya in a while. Hope all is well!

9 Likes

UPDATE: I just returned home to a letter from @Bill_Phillips. He says: “I’m in minimum security, so we have a lot of time to workout, go to the library, go to church services and AA meetings as well as play games and watch TV.” He asks that I “please let everyone know that I am doing alright and that I miss them all very much.”

Address for anyone who wants to write:
William Philips
SBI: 00848229
PO Box 500
Georgetown, DE 19947
(you might want to include a stamped self-addressed envelope for a response)

23 Likes

Miss @Gabe.G
Hope you are well, pal.

5 Likes

I have been awesome!! Thanks for asking. How are you doing?? Haven’t been on here in awhile

2 Likes

I’ve been great! Still moving forward everyday, still on that 5 year plan. Slow and steady! Always gotta make sure my fellow yinzers are staying strong and representing.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Hell yea I got 565 today :muscle: life is full . Got a sponsee that just got 6 months too!

6 Likes

Look at you man! Congrats on the days and the sponsee!

Still living in sober living or out on your own?

I always do wonder, what happened to those people that seem to stop showing up here. What do you think? Do they relapse or did they manage to life a sober life so “naturally” that they dont have to think and talk about being and staying sober anymore?

I bit of all of the above.

Some people also leave due to personality/community conflicts. They find other sources of support.

4 Likes

I live with one roommate who is in the program so kinda we hold each other Accountable

That’s great! Do you miss Pittsburgh at all? Or are you over it now?

Still alive if that counts for anything and still sober from all drugs

4 Likes

Nice one Ady.

1 Like

Anybody heared something about @anon27700620 ?

1 Like

I agree and I worry about her. Check in when you can @Becsta!

11 Likes

How bout that @Gabe.G?

Your words when I got here still ring in my head on the daily. Hope you’re kicking ass, old chap.

2 Likes

Pretty much over it. Maybe one day but I’m happy where I’m at … just for today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hear ya. I still live in bloomfield and I’m making my exit plan. I don’t care if i still live somewhere in bloomfield, but I don’t need to live on the park and watch all the fucked up people walking by, half of them i used to drink with. I want to stay close to work, which is in Shadyside, but don’t need my place to be close to all my old spots.

1 Like