You are missed

@Andrew3, @goBlue24, @Bob123, were are you?
Does anybody know if @goBlue24 is in rehab now?

5 Likes

Hola :slight_smile:

Im still lurking around but ive been distracted with work. Ive got 2 days off so im going to do my best to catch up here :slight_smile: Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts! :sun_with_face:

Doing my best!

13 Likes

@forged and @Winning, how are you two doing? Thinking of you both tonight! Same with you @happyfeet and @Becsta. Also been thinking of @Bill_Phillips and hope everyone is doing well!

6 Likes

Wow,Thank you @MandiH yeah I’m good, spending time outside with the grandkids. :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

4 Likes

@MandiH this was meant for you

1 Like

Aww thanks lady! I have been keeping up some sarcastic sayings for you in the meme and we need to laugh thread! :heart: Glad to hear you are doing well!

Thank you, It makes me smile, that you missed my sarcasm!!!

2 Likes

Thinking of you @SweetTea, haven’t noticed you in a bit but I’m hopeful & sure you’re still doing well! Same with you @Deadman!

8 Likes

What’s up with @Naturehippy ? Her account shows nothing after September 2018 :hushed:

2 Likes

She had a second one as I think she got locked out of her original one, she turned into @planchette

4 Likes

Oh, yay! I see it now. Thanks, Mandy😊

Mandi beat me to it. She has a new name…similary but different. LOL

But, having said that, I think its been a few weeks since she’s been around. She needs to check in. I need some of her island inspiration.

6 Likes

Same. Where is Spring?:thinking:

I will think of one : )… I need to relax on the pushups lol thank your for checking in on me.

6 Likes

Hey, 232 today. Went and saw The Strokes here i the other day, what a concert, had a blast…thx for thinking of me, it means a lot. Be well.

8 Likes

Happy to see you and @SassyRocks posting today! :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Peace12 just checking in to see if you’re still riding the sober train? I fell off and am currently attempting to get back on. Any suggestions on what keeps/ kept you on track would be very helpful? Hope you’re well dahhlin xo

2 Likes