You are missed

Sorry to hear. Maybe think about a 30-day plan? Check in here daily? Go to a meeting? Something to get some traction?

4 Likes

Can you do an in-patient or a 30 day rehab center? Something where you can focus solely on you!

3 Likes

I don’t think so. But I will commit to 30 days of checkins on here.

7 Likes

30 days of morning and evening workouts. That way your morning and nights have a good start and ending. Like @Yoda-Stevie said. Get some traction.

3 Likes

What are meetings like in your area? Can you do a daily meeting? I’m thinking if your family is hurting as much as you think they are they will support you. There’s nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Workouts aren’t lacking - but I like the idea of twice a day.

1 Like

I’ve tried them - I haven’t been happy with the process. I will consider trying again.

1 Like

Yes, I figured you were still working out so I added the second each day;)

For me it was usually the night that was my big issue so if I had it planned to do something instead of saying fuck it, and stuck to that commitment I made I got past that initial itch. I know you already know this shit, but just putting it out there

You can do it man. You only fail when you quit, and you’re no quitter!

4 Likes

Glad you are back. We are all here to help.

3 Likes

I needed to read that. Thank u

1 Like

No matter what path you choose nothing is going to get better overnight. It took me 4-5 months of continuous sobriety before I started to improve as a person. And even then I still had plenty of rough days. Commitment to sobriety is not easy, that’s what makes the payoff so great when you finally get stable. Our addict brains expect immediate gratification. That’s why booze is so appealing. Once you retrain your brain you won’t need the instant gratification.

9 Likes

@anon19498634 has been so quiet lately. Not even a stray meme or an intense workout update :disappointed_relieved:.
Thinking of ya!

17 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same thing :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m still here :raising_hand_woman: and lurking, just super busy with the kids out of school for summer :crazy_face: Thanks for checking on me, Mitch!

19 Likes

I was missing you too Ashley, was gonna give you a shout out. Glad you’re here and ok!

1 Like

Anyone know whats happening with @TeejLazer? Although it was never really mentioned he was my sober twin.

7 Likes

I’ve tried him a few times, no luck though. Last I heard he was in the midst of moving to a new place. Hope he’s doing alright.

1 Like

Thinking of @happyfeet, @Andrew3 & @PatrickF and hope you are all well! Still thinking of @Becsta too.

10 Likes

Same. I really hope things are working out for him.

1 Like

:wave: :v: :heart:

1 Like